MD

Posted on May 3, 2022
works for my thinning hair

i have skin lupus and either the condition thins my hair or the medication is the culprit. thinning and prone to breakage. i noticed that my hairfall has decreased since I used this shampoo together with a conditioner that I also bought from iherb. I hope this product doesn't go out of stock. nice smell. not too fragrant. clean smell

1c070f55-8317-403f-9291-7b60f1972a02
eb263592-69e2-47a2-b81c-64fde3d46c29
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’ve been using this particular brand of anti hair fall shampoo for several months now. The quality is really superb. I must say that it really lessens hair fall and breakage. I’ve also noticed that my hair has less tangles and split ends. It has a very mild scent, lathers fairly well and leaves the scalp clean and nourished. Unlike other hair fall shampoo, this is fairly moisturizing. Price is also reasonable. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

They seem to help with hair loss. I've used this for a month and have noticed that I am not losing that much hair compared to before. I haven't seen any new hairs grow out though....it probably takes time. In conclusion, this is really good for the price. Smells good too!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

bought this shampoo, because my skin sensitivity has gotten worse recently. I love the light natural fragrance & it did not irritate my scalp or skin at all. It’s a keeper! I have very fine hair, so I only gave 3 stars for volume, because it’s moisturizing & did not add volume to my hair. I will buy it again though, but without the conditioner next time. The conditioner made my hair flat & oily looking unfortunately.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’ve try many brands before to fix my hair falls problem. Finally, I found this brand with the satisfaction of the quality and the size. The scent is just nice for me. I used it daily and found that my scalp are healthy day by day. I must say it’s help hair loss. Recommend this brand to whoever have the same problem as mine.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this product, have been using it for years! Great quality for the price. Fresh clean scent, lathers well, hair and scalp feels so clean. I love that it is made with natural ingredients making it much healthier to use. This time it even came in shrink wrapped packaging to prevent leakage.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I finally used this shampoo today and I love it. It has a nice light aroma, (I'm a fragrance free nut). My hair is very shiny. looks great, and appears fuller. Probably due to the aloe in it. I don't know about the other ingredients but I've heard of them all, that they're good for hair. Will get the matching conditioner soon.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Have been trying it for some time now. I love it. My hair feels healthier in general, also it suited my scalp for some reason when I usually HAVE to use dandruff shampoos to keep my scalp clear. This one feels more gentle on the hear but efficient. Hopefully it has the anti aging/thinning effect as that would be a plus. Decent size too

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have a very oily scalp and I need to cleanse my hair everyday so it’s very important to me to use a shampoo that takes care of my scalp and I’m so happy I found this! It does not leave any type of film in your hair nor it over drys it. I literally use this everyday and it’s been an amazing experience so far, my hair looks very healthy and shiny and I feel like it doesn’t fall as much as before. I’m very happy :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I use to use "Thin to Thick" shampoo but in recent times they seemed to have changed their formula - much to my disappointment but then I came across Andalou' product I'm so happy I did because I have now been using this shampoo all the time and love it. I highly recommend it!!!