MD

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
Soo nice!

I really love this Enzyme Mask! My skin is very sensitive and it's so hard to find an enzyme mask that won't irritate my skin. This one is just perfect, it smells very nice and the skin looks brighter and radiant, I have never had any irritations after using this product.And another great thing- you need really little amount of product to cover your face.

54b7a9fd-76fe-4953-ae86-1b9214e5002a
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
1962

This feels amazing and within a week of use, i already can see great clarity and softness on my facial skin. I highly recommend already and will be back to update by the end of a month's use. Please click the like button and thank you very much f

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have sensitive, acne-prone combo skin. This worried me at firsy because it stung my skin for the first 20 seconds or so and I was turning red. this subsided and was able to leave it on for 20 minutes. This exfoliates better than physical exfoliators it really removes the top layer of rough skin. I would use it once to twice a week. I noticed bright, soft and plumper skin immediately after first use!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

It’s the second time I order this mask, I absolutely love it! Since it’s a little difficult to wash off, I put it before taking a full shower. The mask is great for exfoliation, reducing post acne marks and bumps, giving you that amazing “polished” look. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

First off, this smells amazing! The mask goes one easily and I could feel it working by a slight tingle on my skin. I used this at night before bed, skipping my regular AHA after use, and instead used only my serum and night cream. My skin looked refreshed and so smooth in the morning! Will be using and buying again.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have sensitive skin, and was scared of that this mask could cause irritation. But I was pleasantly surprised - it didn't irritate my skin at all. The mask itself is like berry jam - same texture and amazing scent. On application it is cooling, then it lightly begins to heat the skin. Skin may rush a little bit - it is normal and this is how enzymes work. After this mask skin is lifted, refreshed and has bright healthy tone. It is also very soft.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Nice mask during summer time (always use spf) or when I need some glow and a little bit of exfoliation, but don’t want to use acids. I’m 31 and I use it 1 time a week. In complex with other products it makes the skin radiant. The jar is small but no worries, it will last for a longtime as you don’t need a lot of product for one use.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Not the first face mask I've tried from this brand, and I'm excited about each of them. Despite moderate quantity in the jar, it's quite economical, as I don't need much of a product to distribute all over my face. Needless to say, I like the effect

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

A beautifully berry smell face mask is light feeling and quite hydrating. Use a thin layer for mask, leave on for up to 20 minutes and easily wash off without harming the skin. Best to wash off as it is not a peel off mask. Face looked brighter the next day and felt great. Love this brand and will continue to highly recommend.