MD

SiberianMommy
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was excited to find this product. The cream is light and you don’t need much at all. The size of the bottle seemed small but it should last our family all summer. The coverage is good. It felt sticky at first but then was finer after it dried. Worked well under my foundation. The scent is super light. They is definitely my favorite part.

This Andalou Facial Serum, SPF 30, Unscented 2 fl oz is good. It actually does blend in sheer due to the lower zinc oxide level than the another Andalou 30 spf product I tried that had 20% and went on white that I bought this to replace. Blends in well, good level of SPF in case you want 30 spf daily or are out in the sun longer than you planned. 2 oz size is good as it will last long enough for product to remain fresh. Fair price, especially if you find it on sale.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great daily-use serum that I put on in the mornings and layer up with when I go swimming. I can use any brand of foundation on top of it, or a "flesh tone" sunscreen. It has a very silky texture that sinks in quickly and no scent. As someone with VERY sensitive skin, I appreciate that this formula isn't clogging or rash-causing!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Andalou is a great line of products for various life stages. Now that I'm well over 50 years, I've started using their age-defying line and highly recommend it. My face seems to need more hydrating than previous decades and this moisturizer is helping. I also appreciate that it is unscented.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The SPF in this face serum is ideal for fair-ish skin. As someone who rides her bike frequently though (hence being outside and exposed to the elements), I noticed that if I were to perspire a tiny bit then I would have a slightly white mask on my face that would need to be rubbed in again (this occurs primarily if I cycle within 30 minutes of applying this to my face). Andalou Naturals is a great brand, though, and I've relied on them for years.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is my second time ordered the serum, most of the creams left white oily finish on my face, which I don’t like, cause it feels greasy and clogging pores . No this serum! That’s absolutely love! Protects with 30 Spf wonderful and left skin young and not greasy

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Nice scent. Easy to use package, I like that it stands up, so the contents sits in the right place. Reliable, definitely feel protected from sun. Good quality lasted all day. My concern was how will it feel; but it doesn't leave a thick greasy film, absorbs reasonably quickly and ready for make up. Good size, could take it in my handbag if I really wanted to.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My favorite SPF thing for face care. It doesn't leave white tone, applies pretty easily and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. I've been using it for years and can't find any better spf option for face skin.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I love love love it!! Serum and sunscreen. I used it every day, cause a regular sunscreen creams even from Korea feels greasy and looks white on me. This serum is great 10/10!!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I like the product but 4 stars because the cap broke after my first use! (No, I did not twist it very tight.) It does leave a faint white cast so I also can't apply too much. Since it says "serum", I actually apply another sunblock on top of this, although this already says SPF 30.