MD

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Love this serum

This is one of my favorite Vit C serums. I love the texture - a bit runny, non sticky, not oily, smooth and absorbs fast. It has a vitamin c scent. And it leaves my skin fresh and brighter. I definitely notice my skin being bouncy after using it. Will definitely repurchase!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Really like this serum. Very impressed by the way it just glides on and moisturises with a discreet fragrance. I use it both day and night under face cream. I have noticed a visible improvment in my skin with regular use. It's very gentle and non greasy. In addition it has good ingredients that I feel safe with. So many benefits to this product! I can only say now, try it and see!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I like most products from Andalou Naturals and this is also one that I really like. I use tinted mineral sunscreen, and the brand that I use tend to ball after layering if the previous product contains too much filler/silicones. It does not happen with this serum. The product is lightweight and absorbed quickly by skin. I apply this after my toner, and layer it with a few drops of facial oil, apply my tinted sunscreen, apply some powder and I am set for the day.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

i bought this serum together with the mask, cream and toner. All have nice fruity scent. The serum is gentle n moisturing for my dry skin.

8133020c-c39f-4e74-88bf-80d9722575fe
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Only vitamin c skincare that does not break out my sensitive skin. Very light in texture. Scent is a bit strong, citrusy scent but doesn’t bother me or give irritation.

216c5c5d-8bcf-417d-ba4f-641abc09508f
Posted on May 15, 2022

First time trying this product and I’m impressed, though the size is really small, but it smells good and feels gentle on my skin

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I used it all under two months once the size is normal or serums. I don't really recognized the scent when I was using it. It is absorbed quickly and smoothly so it can be used frequently. I don’t know if it really helped brighten my skin, but it was okay to use.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love the light scent and it feels like it makes my skin so soft. I wasn't good enough about using it consistently so didn't see a difference but skin felt happy.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This year I’m has turmeric and it’s good for your skin it leaves it hydrated and ready for make up in the morning I use it in the morning and at night before Moisturizer