MD

Posted on May 21, 2022

it' the first time i buy it but i've read good reviews about it, and it really is a very good body lotion. the scent is Wow, i was afraid it will be too sweet but it's so delicios. it has a smooth texture, it moisturize your skin without leaving a stiky sensation. it has natural ingredients and a great composition.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is my favorite lotion ever, including out of the Andalou Naturals line. I love that this lotion is moisturizing, absorbs well, and has an excellent citrus orange scent. I use it every day after a shower to keep dry skin at bay. It's a great addition to your bathroom cabinet.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I like all Andalou Naturals skin products because of their good plant-based ingredients and light fruity scent. This body lotion is a nice natural moisturizer. I use it after shower and as a hand cream. The only downside I noticed is that it absorbs well but not completely. It smells like fresh citrus with vanilla notes.

Like other lotions from Andalou, this scent blend is incredibly heavenly! Warm, fresh, sweet, citrusy, with the real kind of vanilla scent - not that playdoh version! Feels great on the skin and makes it look great, as well. Nice, light lotion for summertime, and anytime you want to remember the summer...and eating Dreamsicles! :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is the best body lotion for me in its price range. I'm not a fan of strong scents so I love the subtle smell of this one. The texture is great as well as the lotion absorbs straight away and doesn't leave any white streaks. Plus. I think the package size is ideal, it lasts for a long time but not to the point where you get bored of using the same thing over and over again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Not bad, I liked it well enough and it’s a good product. The smell is pleasant and not to artificial, it moisturises well, doesn’t irritate my skin, and the price is good. The only reason I wouldn’t repurchase is because the texture, while comfortable, is just not as light as other moisturisers I’ve used, so I’d rather go back to those.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I am a big fan of Andalou moisturizers. This product is no exception - does the job! The scent is not my favorite, however, the texture, quality and benefits this Andalou Naturals Body Lotion affords my skin far outweighs this. I use it for both a body and facial moisturizer and is good for all ages.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Good natural ingredients, light consistency. I use it before bedtime and it absorbs well, without leaving my skin feel greasy or sticky. I think it's not nourishing enough to be used as hand lotion, especially in winter, but as body lotion it gives a fair amount of moisturizing. But the scent! I hate it. To me this lotion has cheap chemical scent, nothing even close to mandarin and vanilla.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This lotions smells so good and rubs in quickly. It does have a thinner consistency but still moisturizes well. If you are looking for a thicker lotion, use their body butter line!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This smells great and has great ingredients. This works even better if your skin is wet or damp before using it, as water helps it absorb better