MD

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I love all the company's products. All products are created with additives that care for the skin, deeply nourish and moisturize.This ultimate skin food blends emollient rich rosehip and argan oils with shea and cocoa butters to nourish, smooth, and soften the appearance of dry skin. Soothing rosewater delights the senses as superfruit antioxidants and ultra-hydrating aloe vera help protect and uplift skin's moisture barrier for a luxurious, all-over body treatment.The product has a very gentle and pleasant scent.Lasion is designed for different skin types, suitable for sensitive skin.Quality is top.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This silky lotion nourishes my skin and makes it smooth. The intoxicating fragrance lasts for hours but is not intrusive. It smells like a garden of white flowers dominated by white roses. I use it after showering with Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Shower Gel. They're the perfect combo! This lotion is made from good quality ingredients. I love it!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The texture is thicker than regular light lotion, so a little goes a long way. The scent is authentic and rich , leave you feeling that you are in a luxurious rose garden. My daughters have very sensitive skin and are happy using this. It costs more But it made my girls feel pampered. Most moisturisers that are meant for skin issues feel clinical or there Is no scent . As they get older , they want to smell like ladies. The ingredients are natural and gives them both safety and enjoyment. To complete the look , they use the same brand shower gel , shampoo and conditioner.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is my favourite hand cream. It has a beautiful scent. I bought the trial size years ago to test it before committing to buying this large size, so I knew I liked it. It keeps my dry hands moisturised, like Lady Cassandra: moisturise me!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This lotions has the most delicate scent when applying - but does not linger long enough to conflict with my cologne. (It must taste good too, because my puppy likes to lick it! lol )

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Some cream lotions have a strong unpleasant smell and are sticky, not this one! It smells like fresh roses, and absorbs well into your skin, I am glad I choose this brand.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The lotion has a rich consistency that feels moisturizing except during really dry winter seasons. It also has a mild, pleasant scent that's not overpowering at all.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been using this for many years. It’s Natural and free from toxic chemicals. Above all it’s relieved my dry skin to keep it moist and soft. Greatly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is my favorite moisturizer of all times. I am a big fan of the rose scent. It is not heavy but it is totally a rose scent. It is lightweight and moisturizes nicely in the dry climate I live in. Good quality, clean ingredients.