MD

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have thinning hair because I tie my hair everyday and I don’t use this product everyday, but I can see that my hair is started to grow! The point where it used to be almost bald, it is now covered because of this product! I really recommend this if you have thinning hair!

This shampoo for thinning hair is a nice surprise. I have white/light gray, very fine hair & it makes my hair feel clean but not dry & the clear color doesn't yellow my hair. Also got the conditioner & like it alot too. Only used for a week but will do an update if it helps with hairline thinning!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It is a Non-greasy hair serum and I used it everyday. Hair-loss condition seem to be reduced and I will buy it again. While one thing about this product is I think using few drops of serum according to the instruction is certainly not enough. I usually put a coin-size volume on my finger tips and massage on my scalp.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Amazing , i actually saw results , the first time i used it , i put it on my scalp and went over with a derma needles on my scalp for better results . Love it love love it

470ed3c8-8579-4c6c-844d-42cb4957e0fd
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Have heavy hair fall lately so need something to help. This is one of my favorite brand although the bottle is a bit small. Will take sometime to see the real result but the aroma is subtle. The design of the applicator is not as good to use as the Parador.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was skeptical but have been using it for about 3 months; I see a lot of baby hairs filling out at the front! :) I use it generously and often

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I want to imagine that there are a good few baby hairs sprouting from my tension bald spots. The texture of this is great though. More like a water, so it doesn't leave the hair looking greasy. I will purchase a third bottle as i want to give it enough time to definitely see a result. (or not)

MilkBagel
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I've been using 2 weeks but don't see obvious effect so far, maybe I need to be patient and wait for the effect after long-term use. At least my hair doesn't fall off more. Pros: Has a natural and good scent, doesn't make my hair greasy, easy & fast to absorb Cons: may not suit my skin type as it caused a few acne on my scalp.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I think it is useful for my hair. I use it with the iRetore machine. After 2 weeks of using them together, I found the hair grows. The texture is light and it keeps my hair dry in summer

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have very bad psoriasis on my scalp, and when it gets very bad it gets very dry, flaky and itchy.. this serum seems to be working well and helps with itchiness..