MD

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Been taking this product for more than 30 years upon the advice of my physician. I highly recommend this capsule form rather than the hard pill because I was told it dissolves better than the hard one. We are older people and feel taking the product keeps our immune system healthly especially in the Covid environment. So far we are very healthy and plan on staying so by continuing taking Ester C capsules.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Vitamin C is so important for the immune system. I love that I only have to take this brand once a day yet it offers 24 hr immune support. It truly is gentle on the stomach and contains citrus bioflavonoids to aid absorption. Non-GMO as well which is a must.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is a product i liked during the pandemic, boosted my immunity and i didn’t had any issue with taking capsule because its gentle on my stomach. Its a good supplement and recommended as your daily dose of vitamin c! Its good quality and no after taste, definitely recommended!

I strongly recommend this vitamins for a boost to your immune system. I take one 1000 mg pill daily and I have seen a difference. When I was exposed to Covid-19 and started to feel symptoms I continued to take this vitamin...the worst I felt was the body aches and shortness of breath but nothing severe. I havent gotten sick during this flu season..the worst maybe a sniffle and that’s it...This truly works wonders. Strongly suggest this vitamin especially during this pandemic.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I regularly buy the product since it contains bioflavonoids therefore the absorption is better. It is well tolerated. My parents who are older ppl take it regularly to maintain overall body condition and I find it that boosts their immune system. The occasional colds they get, overcome with mild symptoms. Love the pack size.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Same as bottle as where I buy from other stores. I consistently take this when I get an itchy throat so it doesn't progress to something more serious. Gentle on the stomach doesn't cause acidity. Capsule size is perfect not hard to swallow.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Well so far I haven't had a cold since I started taking it. Every winter I would get a cold. I take one every day.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Among too many varieties of vitamin C this has the best quality. Only 1 capsule per day to get needed dosage. Capsule size is a little big, but not too much. I used to strengthen my immunity after Covid, and it works.

Posted on May 20, 2022

As i am taking other supplements in capsules form, i open these capsules and add powdered content to my yogurt or drink. Works well. Not acidic.

Posted on May 15, 2022

We have used many brands and found this to be the most potent with no stomach or other digestive issues. The quality has always been high and consistent, and the capsule is easy to swallow.