MD
Based on 1,016 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,016 Ratings
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I really like this supplement. It's a powder, which makes it very easy to dose to your liking. I think it's easy on the stomach. The taste is really not bad. I like that the ingredients are very pure. No bad additives. The package is ideal, not to big, not to small, easy to take with when travelling. And last but not least vitamin C is essential!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is great quality vitamin C. Since it comes in powder form, you can choose the potency. Even if it is taken at a high dosage, it won't burn your stomach. The taste is sour but tolerable mixed with tea or other beverages. I mixed it with chicken bone broth and collagen powder. I can see the good effects on my health after a few weeks of consuming it. If you find this helpful, please like. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is a good way to take a gentle form of vitamin C without swallowing large pills. I have a sensitive stomach, so I take 1/4 teaspoon each day. I mix it in apple juice to mask the taste, although it isn't unpleasant in small doses. That still gives me over 500 mg of C in addition to my multiple vitamin. It is also a great value.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love this brand and the powder is suitable for me as I can vary the dosage as required. I add it to either juice or sometimes to cereal as the taste is quite palatable. I like this type of vitamin C as I can take quite large doses without it causing any stomach issues and the added bioflavonoids makes it an very healthy and high quality product. love it!!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this vitamin C for the energy I get from it and without acidity. This is the second bottle I've ordered and will continue to order as needed. I have used this in the tablet form but did not get the same results as the powder. This is a winner for me.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is a great form of vitamin C. I needed to take a high dose of vitamin C on an empty stomach so I bought Ester-C. It does not make your stomach burn. It is very low in acidity and the taste is tolerable. I like that I could buy the powder version so I can control how much I take. You can feel the antioxidant effect after a few weeks of taking it. If you find this helpful, please Like.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have a sensitive stomach owing to gastritis and anything acidic poses a problem. However most forms of Vitamin-C are acidic (citrus fruits being one of the most common and easily available ones). Vitamin-C also gets destroyed by heat so cooked veggies are often not a great source of it. That leaves behind fruits that aren't so acidic like papaya, but I don't eat them often. That's where this one came in - it's not as acidic as other Vit-C supplements (which are ascorbic acid) and hence it's more tolerable than those supplements. However even this is not necessarily completely trouble-free. I found that I had no problem ingesting a teaspoon of it in water after meals. However if I increased the amount, I started getting bloated and developing pain. Your mileage may vary.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This product never disappoints. I mix 2 grams of this into my juice and drink it like a quick shot. This does not taste good if with water alone and if I drink this with an empty stomach, it gives me indigestion. So, just an advice... drink it with juice and with something in your stomach. Which makes sense, since Vit C is slightly acidic.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

A very good non acidic form of vitamin C. In addition has citrus bioflavonoids in the composition. Easy to dose, no additives, no capsules. Lasts long.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022