MD

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I've been taking Ester - C for a long time now and never fails to give me the benifits that my body needs. What I like is that it's non acidic so my gut can tolerate taking it even twice daily. I will definitely continue patronizing this product for as ling as my body needs it. It's just recently that I discovered about the additional benefit I can get from Bioflavonoids so I'm going to try this one. 😊

4ef524b0-a93d-41aa-96ff-d2b39a35e18f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My essential vitamin. I have been taking Ester C for years. It better than regular vitamin C because it doesn't upset your stomach. Non acidic formula and absorb well. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one. Great product and I will continue to use it every day to help my immune system. So glad to have found this product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love the ester C from this company as I can break the capsules easily and put in with juice. I also combine it with the rosehip powder so get an excellent amount of vitamin C in one hit. Large amounts of vitamin C are needed to maintain optimal health and this vitamin is so important.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is not only compliant with all my diet limitations (IBD AID and scd) but also very convenient when it comes to the price. pills might be a bit big to swallow, but i take it multiple times during the day (to enhance iron absorption from food and with either rutin or gluthatione) and seems to work great for me overall.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like this product as it is very mild and friendly to our stomach. the ingredients are from natural material like citrus, tangerine, orange, lime.. This Ester C is higly recommended eso during pandemic to increase our immune system.

8b09e412-38b7-4058-b45d-7560b0366ddc
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great value for money/ love this company. I like Esther-C. It's gentle for my stomach. I have taken Esther-C without Citrus Bioflavonoids. I hope this Citrus Bioflavonoids-containing Esther-C is more effective

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Most important to me, I didn't have an upset stomach or any other digestive problems with this product. Which is a blessing to me! I consider it to be of good quality because of the above.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This product will not get you stomachache. I believe it helps immunity but personally I think it's a bit large to swallow. It would be better if it have a smaller size. Overall is good.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Have been taking this for years…keep immune system up. Packaging size is just right for one.

773f62b8-24bb-4eb9-84a2-aabf9a8e6eca
Posted on May 4, 2022

Satisfied with the quality. For me was important to have non-acidic and gentle vitamin-C and my stomach is happy:))

05874020-5dff-4bc2-b0b0-2857eff6fcce