MD

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this product not only because the brand is very good but also it's very good for tonsillitis, sore throat, sore gums, or bleeding, I'm doing gargles for bleeding gums , powerful antibacterial, and for ulcers in the stomach it's being used in Sud America and the taste is nice.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Was absolutely amazed when I heard what this product does! Dragon's blood is a red substance (resin) that is removed from the fruit of a tree called Daemonorops draco. People use dragon's blood for diarrhea and other digestive tract problems. Some people apply dragon's blood directly to the skin as a drying agent (astringent). People also use it to help heal up herpes sores!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Absolutely love this product. People use it for cuts , burns, bites… it’s antibacterial and antiviral. I bought it because I got a horrible herpes outbreak in my back. I use it the first day and the pain was reduced and the rash stop growing. After 3 days of using it ,the pain and burning sensation was reduced to 50/ and after 5 -6 days the pain was gone and it was almost dry. I want to continue using it one more week until I am completely fine. This is an amazing product I need to have all the time.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a very concentrated, high quality product and great value for the buck. You literally need just one drop in a small cup of water and I have felt therapeutic benefits from it. I feel like this has a mega ton of antioxidants. I have used this on problem areas on my skin and it has helped heal and repair that. The ingredient is dragons blood. The taste can be quite bitter but not impossible to drink in a cup of water. This is not a product you want to consume everyday but it is a great one for personal bodily repair.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This sap is not diluted in alcohol so it is all natural, no additives. I use it for sore gums and as a liquid bandage. Sometimes I apply it under eyes before going to bed - it helps me with puffy eyes.

Sangre de grado works great, it makes the skin feel really good. I used it to heal my skin, but it didn't work wonders. It really helps though.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This stuff is wonderful! I find it quite strong, just 2 drops in the morning just before a meal. As my digestive system strengthens I might take it twice daily, once seems enough for me right now.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Bought it to help with chronic IBS-D - so far good, easy to mix in beverages, smells like cranberries, the taste is okay. Love this so far.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is a powerful healing agent that works well in the morning when dropped in water or fruit juice. I've seen result from it. Once of my second order the dropper was clogged with dried tincture, but once I cleaned it out it worked fine.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The best Sangre de Grado which you can buy. I am using it on the skin, drink with water every day and it's awesome for my body.