MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,110

so far I have only had positive effects from these tablets. less acid problems from my stomach, more energy, better blood pressure sleeping much better and less appetite. I've not been on them long and I do take other herbal tablets as well. I'll be staying on these for the foreseeable future and hope that the positive effects continue.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

So we have purchased this three times over now it’s great stuff noticed noticed a difference with pain and stiff joints and arthritis easy to swallow size of tablets is small and easily goes down very little aftertaste so easily digestible great quality for the price I have recommended it to other people and they have been astonished at the quality and the price will reuse again Easily digestible the quality of the product doesn’t give any after affects like the liquid

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This product is good, and have color of the volatile oils in the capsuls. It's been three months already using capsuls, and I can say that it works great if you use it for fighting colds/flus and other seasonal infection. Also, take this products while eating right with probiotics, and your skin will be glowing. Many thanks from Kazakhstan, and please like my review !

The use of Black cumin seeds (also called Kalonji or Nigella seeds) is an old tradition in our family, my granny used to tell us it is good for your brain (now science has proved that the Omegas are the brain food). Daily a teaspoon, I always use to complain about the oil taste and rush to grab some lolly, good thing is that now with capsules no need to worry about the taste anymore!!. Thanks to Amazing Herbs

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I accentually bought this I though it was seed oil but it was a black seed with capsules! But still good . It help me so much I used to have acne a lot and when I start drinking black seed oil my skin change. No acne . Trust me . If u always have acne try this. Any black seed oil. I cannot believe and black seed oil change my skin and life !!!!!my skin is clear and glowing ♥️♥️♥️

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product definitely has helped with keeping my eczema itch under control. very happy with that. Wonder if in time, it will heal the eczema - that is my hope. Going on to the 3rd bottle from this brand. Also about to try out other brands. I'm also concurrently working on digestive tract via spore biotics, occasional water fasting (v good) and colon cleanse.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I preferred this supplement with black seed powder composition like ingredient instead a black seed oil because I think this product is definitely higher quality than other. Undoubtedly this product brought a lot of improvement in my health . With this product I have no concern.

6f4be977-c611-4760-8186-fe8e2bff4b6a
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I've read a lot about the many benefits of black cumin seed and how it has helped with several mild to chronic diseases. I started taking this when I had bad flu/colds and it has helped a lot with my quick recovery. Bought this particular brand as it has been highly recommended by many health advocates I have listened to and I heard that Amazing Herbs is known to produce top quality black seed supplements.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Black Cumin is praised for many healing properties and an excellent contributor to good health. If you prone to catching colds you may benefit from this supplement. Also, I found I more likely won't skip a does if taking this supplement in a pill form, rather than in liquid.