MD

4.8
Based on 1,799 Ratings
1,494
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I quite like this product. It’s a soft capsule, which makes it easy to swallow. Quality-wise, there’s no strange or strong aftertaste, which is great. Not sure how this works, but I am kept fuller for longer and find myself snacking less when I take this supplement. Helps me in controlling my diet.

13109db1-fc3e-4276-ae02-9ccf97b95a7d
Posted on May 29, 2022

Black cumin oil is just so good. I took when I was sick with covid and really helped to get better fast. I've reordered to always have a spare bottle at home, in case. I was taking the oil (no capsules) but the taste was too strong, so these capsules are perfect because there's no taste. Size of the capsules is perfect and because they are softgels, it's really easy to swallow.

21b1b21d-6e8c-44e6-87fd-437f75ce7369
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I bought both the black seed oil & the soft gel capsules. I do like the softgels better. Easy to digest, tasteless, no after taste and no cleanup. Supply I bought was # 90 and you must take 2 capsules twice daily. It is to take with my other supplements. I do recommend the softgels , the quality stands out even the bottles are greatly advertised. Thanks iHerb! Sabrina

0352931e-3fa6-40fe-8986-7852936dba6b
8bf0bef8-430d-4ef9-acd5-8f7b7a479a09
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
4,069

I can still recall when I was having a fever few months ago and I decided to take this Black Seed Capsule, and It literally get rid of what I'm feeling on that day, it's highly efficient on helping boosts my wellbeing. I highly recommend this supplement and I'll definitely going to buy more.

whenever a membet of family is about to catch a colds we give blavm seed softgels. and helped almost immeditely.. it is good for afes teens to late adulthood. ingredient of this stuff is superb and quality is top. it has good packaging on a glass amber where a blavk seed should be protected from deteriorating. overall a great buy. we will definatelty order again

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have read about the benefits of black seed oil, and have noticed since taking them a better immune response, in that I can be around grandkids and such and not catch their colds. As this may also effect a better blood sugar response, and I am prone to hypoglycemia, I have a more even and steady mood. Will order again.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

High quality black cumin seed oil, I take it for basically everything - to helps with candida issues and when a cold is coming on. I do notice when I felt a cold coming on, my symptoms disappear in 2 days when I start taking this. Highly recommend to have some on hand.

Posted on May 1, 2022

There is no doubt in my mind about potency of black seed oil, but nowadays we have to deal with things like pesticides, GMO, questionable farming practices, hence oils can differ in quality. I buy Amazing Herbs brand because they guarantee cold-pressed oil made from organic seeds. I use both capsules and the oil itself and of course capsules are very convenient, especially if you are traveling or want to give it to a child. With Amazing Herbs capsules I noticed almost immediate relief from chest pain (not sure what it was) and a signigicant improvement of heartburn symptoms. Now that I am taking it about a month, I think my chronically chapped lips (probably due to corticosteroids use) begin to look much better. I am excited to see more results!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have skin cancer all over my body. When I take black seed oil, twice a day, every sore goes into remission. I even pop open the capsule and spread it on my face. I love this oil! Works for me. For six months I did not take it and my skin went downhill. I knew I had to start up my routine again. I am so glad I did! I’m about to go on vacation and I’m looking pretty good!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Black Seed Oil has one of the best benefits since ancient times andhas been used for many remedy. It is also good for anti-inflammatory, boost your immune system, and more. This brand is one of the better quality. The ingredient has 0.95% (TQ) Thymoquinone. Seeds comes from Turkey. I am happy with the product. I can tell that my inflammation and immune system has improved. I also take omega 3 and curcumin as well.