MD

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Fantastic!!

Amazing quality, natural ingredient, age, excellent superfood , secure packaging , feeling the benefits already, it is helping me with my diet, i mix this with my smoothies, and also has antioxidants, improving health , great taste, very good size and amazing value for the price, iherb consistency is very good and customer service is fantastic

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Repeated purchases of this item and the other one on alkaline and detox for about 4 years. This taste better and I can drink on its own in the morning before breakfast. It helps with constipation and think it also makes me feel good overall. Ingredients are very beneficial and quality is great.

In the Amazing Grass Superfood line, this is the best flavour. Wheatgrass, broccoli powder, and other greens can be detected, but the addition of berry powder significantly improves the flavour. To make green pudding, I dissolve a scoop in water and add guar gum and stevia. The pudding texture eliminates the grittiness that would otherwise occur if I simply added it to water. This product has a nice flavour and is a great bargain. I'm going to keep buying it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Decent flavor, blends pretty well if you shake it, only a small amount of particulate matter left over. Solid ingredients, the stuff wakes me up a bit like coffee a few minutes after sipping it. I've felt great for the 4 months since I've added it to my diet, so I guess it works.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Have been drinking this daily in a glass of water for years and can't stop. I eat lots of vegetables but feel the Amazing Grass still makes a difference to stomach health and immunity. The taste is fine - not bitter, not overly sweet like some of the other drinks. It's expensive but worth it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I tried the chocolate one but this one is great also it smell berries when blend ! It’s green powder inside in case you’re wondering

23ca7c54-07b5-4432-9596-59441fd2ce21
d0b44005-81ae-449e-9cbd-182c53dc8e32
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I add these products to every smoothie I make and I love it. I feel healthier. If you add a scoop to your fruit and/or veggie smoothie, unlike it's flavorless sibling, this one does have a berry taste and it is delicious. I think it makes me healthier. I cannot confirm it with hard data but I can share that I feel better.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I love this product and have been drinking it for years. I am a senior and this Amazing grass gives me all the nutrients I need with lots of energy, especially when I'm working. Better than coffee, caffeine drinks and sugar highs and it's healthier. The quality is good and it is easy to mix in with other liquids I put it in my water, in my shakes, my juice, etc. It's amazing and it tastes good too.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This is a great superfood supplement. I put it in my smoothie with a banana, frozen blueberries, avocado and water. I notice that it gives me a good boost of lasting energy on days that I have it VS days that I don't. Also, the size has 100 servings so it lasts 3+ months.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Keeps me feeling good all day long, and I find I don't get sick or catch colds while using it. Even better than the anti-oxidant one - go figure! I think it has to do with the extra berries in this one, as everyone knows, they're powerful anti-oxidants in their own right. Highly recommend!