MD

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Quality is excellent..I can even taste the fruit in the superfood and that is great.....when, I drank my first 8 ounce glass of superfood I thought I was going to eat breakfast 3 hrs later....but I didn't...I didn't eat lunch until 2:30 pm!! The superfood kept me satisfied until my lunch time!!! I noticed about a week later...HEY, I lost weight!!!!!!

f52b22a1-b1d8-4131-bac3-97ef60cec0c0

I am not the best at eating a ton of raw or cooked vegetables as part of my day-to-day nutrition. I mix one scoop into a cup of water and the mixture is super easy to drink. I do like the taste of green tea, in general, and it has a nice lemon taste that many green mixes don't have without adding any fake or real sugars. That is a huge plus!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been drinking this Bev every day since 2013. Discovered it when I was desperately seeking more energy when I worked 7 days a week on a cruise ship. Needed to break away from coffee. This worked so well! And it seems to have kept me looking and feeling younger even 9 years later! When I say every day I mean every day...I think I have only missed a handful of days in all that time. Try with juice from 1/2 lemon for an extra citrus kick. LOVE!

Be-Natural
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It has a very good quality but I'm not the biggest fan of the lime flavor, It's just ok. It gives a good boost of energy like a coffee! It dissolves easily on water. It doesn't come with a scoop.

95767d18-9ea5-4f2f-93a1-00c12eec335d
ba94920c-1c23-490d-bd4b-1aef1683a9b2
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love it. Easy to drink with water and blender bottle. I'm using this to balance my keto diet. Love the energy boost it gives me first thing in the morning after my workout.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Instead of a mid-morning or midday cup of coffee, I have a scoop of Amazing Grass Greens for Energy. I get real nutrition in addition to energy and a metabolism boost.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my second favorite Amazing Grass variety after the Watermelon. It is very refreshing and mixed with water and freshly squeezed lemon in the morning starts the day off right!

Goldie
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I usually get the original but this was on sale so I decided to get this. It’s refreshing. I mix in with my collagen powder.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I really like this one! gives great energy and easy to mix with any kind of smoothie. The lemon-lime flavor is a bit so and ads a fresh note but I think I like the chocolate one better

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The taste is a little better than the watermelon flavor. It gave me good energy without feeling at all jittery like with coffee. And I think the mix of ingredients is really good, nutritionally.