MD

4.7
Based on 3,153 Ratings
2,495
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

great vitamins.my cramps everyday disappeared and it gives me actively feeling and it change my mood..I start taking 2 capsules everyday for 2 weeks and I reduced afterwards ,same feelings,it didn't change,along with other vitamins and my collagen.it seems that I already find the perfect vitamins that absolutely for me.thanks iherb for this wonderful product.

b73c7f15-bb06-4163-bbbb-4e7abb3eb205
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Good quality vitamin. Ingredient use are all good. No taste at all. Size of capsule is normal. Packaging is good secure. Good health benefit. Improve fitness when taking it. It is a good supplement for a healthy diet. It helps to add with a good workout and daily training. Composition is also good.

2fe13734-cff0-4e45-ae0b-90c1d906b58e
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good quality tablets with no smell like the other vitamins and very good packaging, my self i take one tablet once daily and it helped me more specially in my concentration level, very well balanced ingredients with the most important that it doesnt have a very high amount of vitamin b which can increase your wieght, hope u find this comment usefull if u do so please like this comment 😍

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My husband has tried so many vitamins, but I really can tell the effectiveness of these. He’s much more energetic (post-cancer treatments) and much more healthy overall. I really feel we’ve found the right vitamins for him and will definitely re-order. I just wish they came in a larger amount.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Basically the same comments as for the Women's version: Good assortment of vitamins & minerals tailored for men. I use it as a daily vitamin, taking a half dosage, combined with a B-vit complex since the B-vit levels aren't especially high. The best feature is the minerals and phytonutrients.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

it has everything in one pill, no need to take other supplements on side that makes it convenient. but didn't see much of effect, neither saw any side effects which is good, cause I am the person who usually would have all mentioned side effects in medications or vits. thus giving 4

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Not only am I very satisfied with my purchases on the iHerb website, which has proven time and time again to be the fairest source for purchasing nutritional supplements, but the speed of delivery, overseas, is simply astounding. There is no doubt that I will continue to shop there, and only there.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love it i feel the effect of these supplements im ordering my second bottle now. Really worth the price.. i will definitely recommend it to people who’s been working out and have a haevy labor job..the quality and ingredients is so good, and doesn’t have any after taste overall composition is great product perfect to combine on workout fitness and healthy diet lifestyles

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

All men in our family drink this vitamin complex. Due to their busy schedule, they cannot eat well, but two tablets a day provide the body with the vitamins it needs. Definitely give it a try and don't forget to like and 👍.

51cfbe4e-b5bf-4a8c-b0fb-41b0439fefb6