MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love this! High quality ingredients and the size of the pills are not too big! I only take 1 pill in the morning on days I am going hard on my workout or if I have a full day of walking about during /hiking etc. It really gives me a huge noticable boost and even lifts my mood. I am usually very energetic and happy the entire day after taking this. Only downside is that of you do not use up the energy, it can be hard getting to sleep till dawn and there is a dip in mood the next day. Definitely recommend if you want to go beast mode at the gym!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I've reduced my daily caloric intake from 2500-3000 to 2000, then when I hit a plateau down to 1500. Along with that, I've been taking this supplement 1 capsule twice a day as recommended, and have lost about 22 lbs in 6 weeks. I don't believe I'd like to lose weight any quicker than this - the weight is coming off quickly, but not in a way where I'm just going to gain it all back as soon as I stop taking this supplement. P.S. I should mention that I started this one maybe 2 weeks ago. Prior, I was using a similar Cellucor product. I think I like this one better.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I like it Its really useful and easy to use and it is very useful for me quality work fine ingredients are good size are nice dosage is great benefits for users taste nice

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Love this product. I have pre ordered this a couple of times because it gives me the energy to get through my workout. Plus, it gives you good sweat.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Easy to swallow and ingredient seem top notch. Give me a nice workout and benefit of sweating loads. Size is small but quality surprises it .

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This really complimented my workouts. Especially because I’m really lazy to exercise and have to push myself. But once I take this, I end up having to exercise or else i get a bit jittery.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It works well to suppress appetite and provide energy. I generally take just one in the morning, as taking a second in the afternoon disrupts my sleep.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Ive been using this product for over a year. Long expiration date, and gives you the energy and appetite control you need for optimized cutting.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is my second order and I honestly think this is the best thermogenic in the market today. All the ingredients makes it complete compared to the others. I am always going to keep one around so whenever I need an energy boost, I'll take it.