MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 1, 2022
Love the clear taste

Had tried several flavor such as chocolate, coffee, strawberry but all should be mixed with dairy such as milk, soy milk or almond milk. I didn’t like those “rich” taste and wanted more clear, sour taste. I found this item and this is what I have been searching for. It can be mixed with water, and the taste is very fresh and fruity. Easy to drink when thirsty. Sometimes clumpy, has to be well-shaken. Foamy right after, need to wait for a couple of minute. You can get 27g of protein at a scoop, and I hardly met same kind of supplement. If you are in training/workout/diet it must work well.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

so i just got my order and let me tell you IT TASTES SO D*MN GOOD!!! i don't regret ordering it at all, smells and tastes amazing and although the bottle is not filled to the brim but there's a good amount inside which will last for alot of time and since I've yet to try it and such this is all for now and i shall update within a month or so

f8b2cbe7-91cf-4c5c-8959-79cd4e77cea6
3eb69b82-c44e-457c-a867-fba4c1baf630
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great as a substitute to your regular whey protein shakes if you are tired of the typical "milkshake" consistency. This comes out as a very light-weight juice, and goes great with ice. Only downside is it foams quite a lot, and is a bit hard to mix. Easiest way to mix is in a shaker, then pour over ice. Great for post-workouts as a quick protein boost. It's also low carb so good for keto and paleo diets. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It is a bit expensive however if you are getting into a flavor rut or find your usual go-to (mine the CGN Unflavored Isolate) out of stock, this is a super-good option. True to the name, Chiller, I found this to be a nice, refreshing flavor and the isolate protein is a great choice as well. For a tropical protein treat, I mixed up 1/2 scoop serving of the Chiller, 1/2 scoop serving of the CGN Casein and a tablespoon of CGN blueberry powder. Tasty!!! My only gripe is that, like a few other reviewers do find this to foam-up more than some other products however, that would not discourage me from re-ordering. Easy-grip container and no-lose scoop lock is a pretty cool feature of Isomax products as well.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

My favourite so far. Taste good, dissolves well and just like a normal drink. Also protein, calories etc. numbers are good.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

good packaging and thanks iherb for on time delivery very good results and good quality

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Every thing is good as. Alway 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 my favorite website Package is good I hoep i will see benefit

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Very good quality I like it and I will buy it again sure