MD

Based on 2,398 Ratings
1,667
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Very good staple powder

I like the taste of this powder - just about the right chocolate milk flavor without being too sweet. It mixes well enough, so I mix it in with my morning coffee. It does tend to clump a bit, so I have started using a little milk frother mixer tool, which does a good job and keeps me from breaking out the blender. The quality is good and I don't have any stomach issues from taking it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Former competitive athelete here, taking this whey protein has become a habit. I still enjoy this whey protein for the taste of chocolate, very low carbs, and per-weight-unit very affordable protein. Though I would say there are many different types of whey protein out there, you got to find one that works for your fitness goals and tastes good for you.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

The absolute best protein powder I have ever had. Great taste. I take it as a workout supplement and I am very satisfied with the results. I just wish it was cheaper, the price has gone up substantially in the past 2 years, and it is no longer good value. Nonetheless I haven't managed to find a better replacement.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

classic allmax whey protein is delicious, it has microfiltered whey and whey concentrate in its composition. In 46 grams of whey it has 11 grams of carbohydrate, 3 grams of fat and 30 grams of protein. The taste is delicious, the chocolate flavor was my favorite. I use it as a pre or post workout. It can also be used as an intermediate meal or as an afternoon snack. This whey is interesting to help with muscle mass gain and in the bulking phase and can be fitted in the cutting phase, although it is not zero carb.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality although it doesn’t usually mix easily but you can manage that, the taste is pretty good especially of you put little coffee with it, the size is large lasts me about 2 month or a month and a half.

3b1c7b55-5903-4637-b264-e31f2aba8ec7
3cd07af9-5c21-409a-9a5d-0b8e9e7a76d4
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

a great protein powder, doesn't have the weird after taste common to most other brands. unfortunately I was disappointed when I herb raised the price on this product, making it worse value. because I was ordering it to my country which charges tax on orders over a certain amount, the higher price forced me to order the smaller size for the first time. unfortunately, I might now try other brands that are better value.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

It's the tastiest protein for me, but it has more calories than my other favorites, so now I only buy it for my son. The protein dissolves easily and helps him build muscle mass, which is his training goal