MD

• S
GigiTan
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
1,496

A review from my brother: He was on the verge of passing out just doing light tasks. He was taking high doses of two antibiotics that weren't making much of a difference after two weeks, when his order for these arrived. It was clear what a difference it made. His boils were drying up, the redness was fading, and he was in considerably less agony after a few days. (He took two in the morning and two in the evening)

This is quality Allicin! I tried other brands and this is the one that makes you burp garlic the less. I am taking 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals for SIBO. That is a high dosage but I can tolerate it well if I take it with a strong digestive enzyme. I feel that is the secret. Taking by itself makes my stomach burn. As indicated by my doctor, Allicin has to be taken for 4 weeks with oregano and neem. Please like if you found this helpful.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

My husband and I both use this. It is one of the highest quality forms of garlic, without the garlic aftereffects. My husband has stomach issues and this help keep his digestive system in good health. Keep it refrigerated after opening! The anti-viral properties of garlic is well established in the health community.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I love this! Stronger than Allimax, with the same quality ingredient of Allicin from garlic extract, and benefits (antibacterial, antifungal and anti-viral + good for the immune system and immunity - For those who need/wish to turn it up a notch from Allimax, when dealing with gut issues in this lane, but, still not the strongest version, for those taking it step by step! Sealed package, very faint to zero taste.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

A great natural alternative to antibiotic. A little expensive but you can tell the quality is there. You can taste the garlic, but it is not strong. Didnt give me bad breath. recommend!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I was happy that my orders came before the expected date. They have help in my physical needs especially the garlic solution. I think the quality is good. The ingredient is well formulated. The product is good for those who wants to build up their immunity.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

One clove of garlic contains 4mg of active Allicin. This extract contains the equivalent of eating 80 cloves of garlic. Garlic is a high fodmap food and eating that much garlic is literally impossible. This is a quality product. Patented.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It's quality is excellent I can feel the difference between this and other garlic capsules. It reduces my blood pressure and it is also a good anti-viral. I truly recommend it!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My doc recommended these as part of my protocol for ridding myself of SIBO. I believe they are helping a lot! I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good high quality product. I found it a bit harsh at first but taking with food and probiotics helps moderate the mild sude effects of high strength allicin