MD

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,379

I really like Alba Botanica products. My wife has dry hair from time to time, so this product comes in handy for her, and it seems to really work for her too. She would probably buy this stuff if it came in a 32oz. size. She uses it frequently, and she is happy with it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought it for my mom, she has dry dyed hair, for some reason, coconut oil makes her hair drier, it sounds weird but she always says that coconut oil does not feel good for her hair!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

product delivered quickly and received in mint condition🥰 will continue to shop from iherb as i’m quite pleased with their service❤️

9a804d70-3053-4761-bd18-ca89d2ac160c
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

The only conditioner I've used for ten years. Works wonders on my thick, curly, course, high porosity hair. I go through it quickly because I use a lot at once, so I appreciate the reasonable price. I get complimented on the smell although I can't actually smell it myself after I've washed it out.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I like all of alba botanica products. They are good quality. This is good for scalp and size is good for the price

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is wonderful, great stuff. Leaves the hair silky smooth

Posted on May 14, 2022

makes my hair glow and the smell of coconut wow