MD

Posted on May 6, 2022

This Alba brand is mentioned on EWG safe sunscreen list. I'm happy with it, no white cast, absorbs well into my skin ! Love it!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I used up this awesome sunscreen super quickly, its scent is fantastic and my skin smells like heaven after it! It is super tiny though, the size of the package is literary the only reason I'm not going to order more, I just can't afford having a product that last this little time :( But it smells and feels amazing!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I love it!! But my sister said that her eyes hurt after applying this sunscreen. I was fine, so I'd like to give 5 stars, but she had a hard time because of this sunscreen, so I took 1 star off. But if you're not too sensitive, you'll be fine!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love Alba Botanica's sunscreens. They are lightweight, easy to apply, has a pleasant scent and doesn't leave behind any white residue because it is so easily absorbed into the skin. Great to use every day.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Personally I like this product. The scent is amazing, not too intense. Absorbs very well, doesn't leave white stains and you don't feel stickiness. The size of package is good, not big so it's easy to take it when travelling.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Ordered it as a sunscreen for a face - it is perfect. Not greasy and absorbs very fast. Smell is a little strange, but it very light.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This sunscreen works great! It is hard to find a natural product sunscreen that blends into your skin and doesn't leave you with a white or white-ish haze. This blends in perfectly. It is not sticky, either.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Very nice sunscreen! I have light skin so for me it's important to use sunscreen cream a lot of times during the days. And i didn't burned even when I was on vacation. It's really water resistant so i can recommend it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Great sunscreen, used in high UV conditions, lasts in sea water, great protection. Just avoid eye area because it will burn :) but really really great product. Repurchasing!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I dont personally really like how thick and greasy this sunscreen was .. it also stings my eye and it has a strong scent to me . kind of like a chemical smell ..I lived in a humid climate and this is a big no no in my weather.. also it is has only 30 spf definitely not good for the hot and sunny weather where I lived. luckily I did not break out using this sunscreen but I will not buy it again