MD

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Smells great and really detoxes my skin

Smells great and really detoxes my skin. I did break out a little when I started using it, but that was just the junk coming out of my pores! After using it regularly, my skin cleared up and stayed clear. I do have very sensitive skin, and this works great for me! This product is really gentle on the skin, it smells nice, and it gets the job done. With that being said I do prefer it in the winter time when I'm looking for moisture, not a heavy duty cleanser. I find this cleanser to be super creamy and moisturizing so if you have dry skin I think this would be a great fit. I prefer something that can strip more oils from my face during the warm weather months though. That's not to say I don't recommend the product, I just think that it's not for all year for my combination-oily skin type.

27aa8f44-83ea-4f53-8838-7b9ef11bf754
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This Product has been with me for more than a decade, in over 4 countries... I ship it where ever I am... My face is clear, fresh and healthy. 54 this Summer and why would I use anything different! Very Happy with this Product!

d74edaf1-602d-43e3-8f73-8316b5e4626e
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The smell is very pleasant and the quality is wonderful. I am 29 years old with combination skin (normal to oily t-zone). I use this facial wash twice a day. It gently removes dirt and oil from my skin without drying it out. Love its creamy consistency. Great size for the price. Will be back for more.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this facial cleaner! I've been using it for years and won't use anything else. I'm 31 yrs old with oily skin, prone to cystic type breakouts and wrinkles!! Not fair! This product cleans my skin very well, removes the oils without over drying and does not promote breakouts.I love this facial cleanser!!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Could be good as a first step of a double cleanse (instead of oil cleansing, or using micellar water) as it seems to be pretty similar to cold cream. I've also used it as a body wash when I was having issues with my skin barrier, and found that it cleanses well without irritating the skin.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Finally I found a cleanser that doesn’t dry my skin. And I love that it has a little bit of mint in it, it is refreshing. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin. The product has a great scent

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have very dry, sensitive skin and this products helps to keep my face moisturized and I haven't had a reaction to the product on my skin. Loving it so far and will be bulk ordering again.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Wowwowowow the smell and it really good for my skin

b3e87145-2b88-4a41-8b8e-99d8b3d09795
Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Omggggggggggg!!!!!!!! Its the best cream everrrrr!!!!! When you use it you feel clean and it’s really good to my face!!!! recommended!!! If you not sure if it’s good, wash your hands with that and see. And it’s not has sls!!!! SLS is a thing that some companies put in your soap, and it’s not really good. This company doesn’t have this!!!!!, so it’s Not frothing. If I helped you, pls give me like. :)