MD

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
amazing!

for starters you can use ones In a while for my opinion it gives very good peeling to my skin and cleans it from dead skin !

78a583f5-c410-459c-ba40-9d34e7842601
43665fdf-2112-4978-a81e-d94d1d2581d0
f4aa7007-2d8c-4d20-8e5f-203ddcc79c5f
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using this mask for years! And I always keep one in my shower caddy and a spare in my cabinet so never run out. When you apply this, it instantly brightens up the skin complexion. I do not apply it everyday as it might be too much for my skin. Instead I use it 2-3 times per week. I also never scrub the skin prior to applying this. It has a gel like not too thick or thin texture. When applied skin gets a tingly feeling as with any other acid based skin masks. It should not burn the skin though.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Lovely enzyme exfoliating mask. Gives instant radiance and glow to the skin. Has a very strange, yet pleasant scent. I use it once in a week to quickly and gently exfoliate my skin. After use I follow up with my regular skin care routine and my skin is just glory, plump and moisturiser after. Works great as a prep before make up too.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This mask is my tried and true. The first time I bought it must have been 10+yrs ago. I saw someone say they wear it as an overnight mask but absolutely have to warn against that. I've left it on for less time than that and my skin actually pealed. Leave a like if you have a product you feel the same way about 😆

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really like this face mask. I apply it once a week and it's highly effective in a very short time. You need a really thin layer so it goes a long way. It's a little bit hard to rinse out because of its texture, but the feeling of soft and glowing skin definitely worths the effort!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

We love doing the masks at home. Most of the time we prepare the homemade masks but I decided to give it a try. And I have to say that I really loved it. Why? 1. Nice cooling effect when you spread it over the face. 2. You need only 5 minutes to keep it on your face. 3. Easy to remove. 4. The most important - I really saw the difference - the skin was more radiant and fresh.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Absolutely love this mask. Bought it three or four times already. Easy and quick to use, we all can spare 5 minutes every now and then. You can feel it starts working the minute you apply the mask. It leaves the skin clean and clear, refreshed, and awaken. The scent isn't strong and therefore is not annoying. The quality of the product remains consistent throughout time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My dermatologist told me to incorporate face masks with papaya enzyme which is supposed to help cleanse the skin as I have mild acne. At first I was really weirded out by the tingling sensation when I first put it on, but it didn't hurt or anything and apparently it's normal to experience this. It's a really gentle mask and I'd repurchase it

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Tried it the first time today. The texture is jelly, green color, faint pineapple smell that's not strong which is good because strong smelling products can be irritating sometimes. I felt some tingling sensation immediately when I applied it on my skin (nothing unbearable though), but disappeared within seconds and became cooling sensations. So if you have sensitive skin, heads up. I left it on for 15 mins. Now, if you find it hard to wash off, use a gentle face cloth/towel. It made my skin a lot cleaner, fresher, the surface is much smoother, but all the other promised effects, I'm not so sure yet.