MD

4.5
Based on 4,157 Ratings
2,796
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have been using it for a while . the smell is so great. its scent is powdery fresh . quality speaks for it self . the size will last me years . the coverage is mild you need but texture is soft and the color will suit all skin colors . the package is nice .

1c1dad33-52a3-4f99-9a07-729c85e01a1d
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

What have I been doing for the past 10 years?! This is the holy grail I’ve been hunting for. I’m mid-30s with large pores, an oily complexion and live in subtropical heat. It’s finely milled, smells amazing and controls oil production without drying my face out and making my face look like a desert (and 10 years older). This in combination with a great setting spray has dead set changed my life. I recommend a small fluffy brush for powdering around the eyes and nose. Absolutely brilliant.

79dfbdf7-2ea1-4ed6-9f76-cfb9d3cbcf28
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Lemme just say this ish smells amazingg!!! Fr I can’t describe the scent but it’s heavenly 😭 id freakin buy the product just to smell it. Besides that the quality is good it does the job (for a non professional daily make up wearer) I only use it when I’m doing an actual full face of make up. It sets the foundation and makes ur make up last longer. Great product overall I recommend buying it cuz it also lasts a long time since its fairly a big size :3

da47c29b-ddba-4247-ab79-60ce93b6bea1
75ca91cf-5241-4901-9599-e7a04dba7eb6
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Finally decided to try this all time fave. Its actually quite a lot in it and I’m delighted. It does have the old timey smell that reminds me of my aunt but I don’t really mind. I use it after sunblock to get a less of a shine and it lasts me all day. Overall really recommend and I really do love that theres a lot of product. Update: after wearing this product in the past weeks,I could say that it doesn’t work on me,it doesn’t take long for my make up to start separating every time I use this powder and I know its from this powder because I use other setting powders some days and it never comes out like when I use this product. Shame tho I really wanted to like this because its such a classic product but I guess it just doesn’t work for me.

4064cb64-43c6-4bb5-a6e4-eff9391f7a3a
5938a849-158c-411e-b43c-70599a0d004c
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

beautiful product have a high quality with goog size i buy 3 of it good scent easy to use good for age.have an elegant package alot of benefit and good composition have a beautiful coverage you can control the coverage and it color fitt with your skin a beautiful texture no concern in it

559a338d-077b-49a8-b230-a542d364b32a
Posted on May 31, 2022

Very well packaged, and the colour is perfect for my skin. I love the puffer it comes with as well. There isn’t a strong scent which is nice for me also. It is a bit hard to get the product out of the bottom but otherwise easy to use.

1141f15c-11f4-450c-8135-51aa5c94ef9c
fe7cfcb4-dd97-45a3-aaa1-5dc58592f098
Posted on May 7, 2022

It's a makeup classic for a reason. The quality is great, you get a lot of product. It's quite heavily scented, smells similar to baby powder with an old-time perfume vibe. I use this to set my makeup, it goes on very nicely because the texture is finely milled. Has a slight coverage so if you're a medium to dark skin tone, shade translucent will show up as maybe a little white. Overall great product.

d14fc68d-c964-4d15-97cd-63e353b074ab
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is my go-to loose powder, followed by the Catrice loose powder. I choose the translucent one because it does not leave a weird color on my face. After using this, the texture of my skin looks matte like an instagram filter haha. The coverage is really not bad and it does not leave my face cakey too. There is a little scent to it I believe there is fragrance added so do take note if you have sensitive skin, try to do a patch test first.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The price here is cheaper than on Amazon, so if you're deciding whether to purchase here to there, you may want to purchase here! This face powder smells REALLY GOOD for no reason, I'm obsessed. I like that there's a puff and I occasionally use it, but I'd rather use my own. It does a really good job covering and prevents creasing and caking. I also love that this is translucent! Most of my previous face powders have ended up being yellow on me but this one doesn't do that. Worth the buy!