MD

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I am a 66 year old Nurse and I have been feeling exhausted and stressed. I purchased Ageless Ultra Max Gold because I wanted to increase my energy levels, maintain muscle mass and improve the quality of my sleep . I mix one package into a warm glass of water about 2 hours before bed. (It tastes like sweet orange juice). I have noticed that I become calm, relaxed sleepy within an hour. My sleep quality has improved and I feel more rested and energized to tackle the day. I recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

After the first pack my energy is starting to come back. It improved my sleep pattern and my mood as well. I noticed a beginning of fat loss and a better definition of my muscles. A young self is starting to emerge. I definitely recommend this quality product, its ingredients work miracles!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Works great. Truly helps in all areas it states and you feel excellent. Give it at least a few months, starts working for me in a few weeks

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

i am happy with product. i truly experience more energy and yes my skin is getting clearer after 4 weeks of use. I am happy and i am coming back for more purchase. Thank you.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I just took less than a week and saw great results . It gives me deep sleep and I had stopped waking up in the middle of night to go toilet . Also noticed the contour of my face has appeared slimmer .

I normally buy Secretagogue Gold. Decided to try this and I do not like it as well. The Secretagogue, when taken before bedtime, helps with a sound sleep. The Ultra Max Gold does not, at least not for me.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I love this product. It's a powder that you mix with water and it provides essential amino acids and minerals. I've ordered it several times and continue taking it because I don't believe our food sources provide the necessary supplements we need. This is such a great product, providing essential amino acids and really easy to use, that I ordered it again. Between a pandemic and a northeast blizzard there's no way to get food that provides all the nutrients the body needs and this product gives you a lot of what is necessary.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I sleep very soundly now when I drink it before bed. I don't feel hungry

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

this is a very good product I had been taking on and off for many years last time I bought it at gnc

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

A truly rejuvenating complex. Improvement in the quality of my skin within a month. I eat a good clean diet, no white devils. No sugar, table salt, white flour and pastuerised dairy. Combined it has turned back the clock on my skin. Thoroughly satisfied and recommended to friends.