MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Super glad I bought this moisturizer. Been trying quite a few ones to suit my combination skin and this one is now my favorite. The scent is fresh and mild, texture quality is very smooth and cool when applied and skin feels instantly hydrated without a greasy feeling. I use it with the other products from the same brand and the experience is just awesome. Will definitely reorder.

fd264d0c-a3ac-483c-8586-15cda07eea7f

Light moisturizer, dry in an instant on your face so no oily feeling out there. I think it does some good favor for the texture of my skin. But MAKE SURE you don’t massage your face 5 mins right after putting it on : you might scratch it all out accidentally …

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
2,576
19,083

Awesome!! It's intense texture gel cream with a fresh scent. I use it at day and night, great moisturizer and fast absorption i massage it to my face and neck make my face soft , smooth and hydration skin. I use with hyaluronic acid gel from the same brand they're great for aging , sensitive , dry and all skin types. Great quality!!! Big size i can use more than 1 month. I can see the results in 14 days and this is my second bottle!! I suggest it! 💖💖

5eff6b8a-6d2e-437e-8c70-ffc285afcd24
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I've been using this for over 2 months now, a friend gifted one for me and I like the results, that's I why I ordered this time. I have very sensitive skin so the fact that this is plant based and (no scent) fragrance -free is a major + for me. The consistency of the gel is good and it's not sticky. It is easily absorbed by the skin and really great in moisturizing the skin. I use this day and night and will continue to use it. :) The size is small but all good, you don't really need to put in a lot in your face. The price is okay for me as well.

977d58b1-ad14-4d3b-b447-ddc3044603c4
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

​I fell in love with Advanced Clinicals, Plant-Based Collagen, Multi-Lift Moisturizer. It is just super! It perfectly moisturizes, the skin is fresh and healthy. Small wrinkles are smoothed out well. Pure Collagen softens the look of fine lines and imperfections. The result is soft, smooth skin with visibly lifted contours. I highly recommend not only this, but all products from Advanced Clinicals​

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This makes my skin look bright and healthy and shiny. I feel it is good for my ageing skin and wil give me god benefits over time. I wish the container size was larger like the other advanced clinical products as it is a bit on the small size. I love that this is vegan so dont have to have animals suffer.

Anne
Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Love ❤️ this collagen. I bought it for my neck - as I age, my neck shows signs of aging. I tried so many collagen cream or serum but they don’t show any significant results on my neck. This collagen does its magic- smooths and plumps up my neck skin, making it look youthful. This is my 1st tub, I will be ordering again ....for sure.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Brings more moisture to my skin without making my face looks oily. I mixed this with another local skin care product and my skin turns out okay without any sign of itch or other irritations. No scent so it’s quite comfortable. I used it morning and evening, still waiting for the effect.

Violettie
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Hey I could my skin is firmer after 2 weeks of using, not only that it also helps brighten my skin. I'm not sure collagen has brighten effect! The texture is not oily type, it's a moisture gel type, slightly sticky but once apply on my face it does not feel sticky or oily! I couldn't ask for more for this price! Great to try !

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I will be trying out this new variant and hopefully more effective than the original cream packaging.