MD

4.6
Based on 1,684 Ratings
1,252
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

A friend recommended this product for me, without hesitation I ordered, and Im happy I bought this collagen +rosewater facial mist , The water smells really nice and is very light. I spray it on my face and easily it's absorbed by my skin, sprayed even to my neck skin does feel moist after I use it, but I do add a layer of a lotion after the rosewater. This a part of my daily regimen In the morning and at night, feel’s refreshed and my skin looks amazing..I also put sunscreen protection..for better protection before going out ..Great quality & size is really good, packaging is great..& great benefits to the skin - from Dull to amazing 😻 skin , gives great moisture to the skin ..love this produxt..definitely recommends😊😊😊

06f9e1f2-332f-4ffc-9c04-64e504e6705f
92d8b103-dd24-4b0b-9be2-10ca05c47e1f
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is lightly hydrating and comfortable for my face. Never stings. I use it before a clarifying toner or as the first product, then apply hyaluronic acid while my face is still moist with the mist. It smells wonderful - my grandma loves it too. Pleased with the ingredients list. Great value with the big bottle.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The scent is nice. I use it every time I need a refreshment. The quality and size are good. I use rosewater since a young age. The package is ok but I struggle abit with the pump. I have dry sensitive skin specially in cold season so this keeps my skin moisturized.

979c1de2-4809-493e-9d64-9521652ac415
Posted on May 1, 2022

it is very refreshing whether before makeup or by itself ... the size is gigantic so it will last forever.. the scent is nice and decent.. doesn't irritate the skin at all.. I just spray it on my face whenever I feel it is dry or before applying makeup .. the bottle is made of glass though and doesn't have a lid

b4c50842-0ed0-4e50-b48f-069bfce3451d
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,527

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Ordered for delivery to UK. Very quick delivery and tracking provided. Items delivered in perfect condition - packaging was excellent. Wouldn’t hesitate to but again. I’m positive my girlfriend will love the scent and it’ll be something she will use daily. She was insistent on this brand due to the quality it provides.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Really nice mist. I am not sure if it does anything more than just refreshing and hydrating ( but at the same time it applies to all the lists). And the smell is very subtle, not overpowering and I like it. The fact that the bottle is made out of proper glass and not some cheap plastic is really nice. All in all it is a great product and I will be buying it again. size is big for all age nice scent

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher I really love it ! It’s a good refresher