MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I take this together with NOW Saw Palmetto for my prostate health. The combination works wonderfully. In capsule form, it is easy to swallow. Because of its potency, one capsule per day is enough.

de8e9466-2bea-475e-bd07-5b98f08cf101
Posted on May 16, 2022
1,519

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The Beta-sitosterol seems to help with cholesterol and prostate problems.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

i thought this was a great price to get the beta-s in my daily supplements. easy to take

Posted on May 6, 2022

The product was delivered on time and is a good book product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I buy this for a friend and it seems to help him with his enlarged prostate so I am giving it a thumbs up.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought it for my husband who has high cholesterol and elevated blood pressure. We used it while he switched to a vegetarian, low fat, low sodium diet. He also exercised at least 30mins a day and within a month was able to lower his weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels. Still not at 'normal' levels since it's only been a month but will continue using since it seems to work.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Got these for the hubs to help minimize the frequent bathroom visits throughout the nite....went from 5-6 down to 1-2 in about 10 days! Great product, glad I ordered a few!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

For my husband who is struggling with some problems like high cholesterol and high blood pressure.