MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 18, 2022

The scent is lovely. The quality is great. One pump is more than enough for my face and gives a glowy look. I probably don't recommend use under makeup (for oily skin) but may work if you have dry skin. I mixed the Serum with a liquid foundation and it did look nice but because I have combination skin, the t-zone area looked more oily than glowy. Great for when your skin needs extra hydration.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

okay I was disappointed a bit at this product because it says that I can apply it before makeup but I couldn’t stand the glow “too oily” my makeup was moving every time I touch my face. so I think it’s better if you apply it alone. plus I don’t like the fact that the package does not contain a lid so it has poor hygienic product packaging

db7fc550-21c4-4dd4-8fd5-b5519dfe4515

This has been on my wishlist for a long time, and l expected alot, but I see no difference than any decent face oil. It is very oily, so I recommend to use only before sleeping. I haven't noticed a brightening effect, but as with most oils, my skin is softer after using it

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

oh my god! my skin became so soft and gentle. I love that it helped my scars heal and it's very easy to use, it doesn't feel like it's not absorbing. I love it!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

acure brillianty brightenkng serum.. this is very light serum and very good one...Acure brand is very good have the packaging very good too love it

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love it. It does feel oily at the beginning but it disappear as soon as you apply it. The skin feels like baby skin after applying it

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Excellent serum. I use this along with their rose aragan face oil. They work well together. Not greasy, absorbs well, i finish up with a tinted BB cream for the SPF factor and these work well together.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve been using the glowing serum for quite some time, it definitely give my skin a deep moisturising while I sleep. It also smells really good which assists in a good night sleep.