MD

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Zinc citrate is the most effective regarding the absorbability from the gut into the blood. It is vital for skin, immunity, red cells, and connective tissues. It is gentle and tolerable. No notable side effects. It is thought that Zinc, along with Calcium and Magnesium, can overcome osteoporosis and osteopenia because of the synergism between these elements that potentiate the targeted effects and minimizes the adverse effects such as constipation. Zinc is aphrodisiac and is found naturally in marine foods. Size and baking are safe and practical. This product is perfect, especially in terms of price. I strongly recommend it!

672f915b-0aa1-4f6c-b582-d2e338aebe21
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Zinc is an essential mineral that your body does not make on its own. It aids growth, DNA synthesis, immune function and more. Zinc and Vitamin C supplements are essential for helping build your immune system to assist in fighting against the covid-19 virus. It has definitely kept me going so far. With 50mg being offered the body will be ready to help fight against any colds or related viruses.

cd5160ed-705a-4093-a87a-35ca847fe5a7
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I take this along with vitamin D3K2, once a day after lunch. This is just the right daily dose, for me so far. I take this bcs our body can't naturally produce zinc and we should get it thru food or supplement. It really helps in supporting our immune system and works well with D3K2. This is one of the essential vitamins we need during the pandemic. The tablet size isn't too big but not too small

7db1c670-dbe5-4ded-8123-f9848988b59e
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been taking the #1 brand of vitamins for the last 24 years and I've always seen immediate results. This is one of those products that has helped me to lead a healthier life. Working on my health by improving my immune system, this product did wonders for me! Thank You!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have tried many different vitamins and supplements and found this one to be by far the best. I've noticed an improvement in my energy level, which has allowed me to finish the day with a full charge. This is a great product that I would recommend to any of my friends.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I am not sure if you have heard of it, but I have been quite impressed with this vitamin. It's important to me and my family that I continue to eat natural, organic food so I've tried some supplements that just aren't for me. This vitamin is full of vitamins and minerals and the energy boost I get from taking it has made a significant difference in my

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a week, and I noticed considerable improvement in my concentration and memory. I feel quite energetic and, as a result, have more energy to do things around the house. It helps with the anxiety that I suffer from when taking antidepressants. Also appears to be great for improving cholesterol levels.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I ordered a bottle of this vitamin and was extremely surprised by the results...it's been a couple of months now, and I've noticed some significant improvements which are vast. I had tried this vitamin before but at that time they did not work, so I had to give it up.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this vitamin! I was sick for about a year and took the recommended dosage. Voila, no long term health issues. I've also noticed that my energy level is better and it's brought me face to face with my own strength now, too! Really works well for me.