MD

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Best price!

This is it, the product that we had been looking for in terms of IU, bottle size and price: 1000 IU dosage vitamin D3 suitable for one tablet a day, 500 tablets per bottle, and cheapest across the web and physical store. I started taking this vitamin D because we live in a place without a lot of sun.

1bc012ed-3d97-4812-ba31-6a1906472415

This d3 vitamins from 21st century is a worth buying products for its affordable price! This can last for a year already! The quality, the dosage and the size of the supplements is just enough yo take. This have a good benefits to your bones and the absorption of this product in our body is so effective!Try it to believe it!

2cefe9ac-d1d3-469d-944b-b92506ca55da
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Love this product me and my whole family take it as I had Vitmine D deficiency since I was a little girl I've been looking for a company thats sales Vd3 thats affordable and light on my gastric stomach lol and this was perfect highly recommend. Not to mention its Gluten Free

9da06413-96eb-43e0-876a-f297bf2a0676
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I was so glad to see this D3 available in 500 tablets package! We have been taking this vitamin-d from 21s century brand for some years. We live in the north of Europe and need extra dosage of vitamin-d to boost our immune system over the winter when there is no sun. It is very good vitamin, we have no deficiency now. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. The price is incredible as vitamins are rather expensive in our country.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

i bought it because the vitamin d deficiency is pretty common in women who are dealing with ovarian issues so.. i just wanted to improve my levels! the price is incredible! love them!

55d85c3a-7780-4b22-89f6-e83e5e0a7c47
80e07971-05e9-4d37-ab0f-7b478be151ee
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

My daughter prefers to take this Vit D3 in tablet form. It’s smaller. She takes this daily and will last her for over a year! Price is also very affordable. 👍🏻 👍🏻

2a9f73c5-6d32-4e71-a386-4ab2861e8cff
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

DeePatklu
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This Vitamin D brand is one of the highest quality supplements that I have tried to help with my vitamin deficiency, it doesn't have any gross ingredients and the size of each capsule is really comfortable to take without any strange taste This has been one of the best things I have added to my diet in order to bolster my immunity. I love the easy to open package.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good quality and good value. There's enough historical and current evidence to suggest the immune system can be supported and that Vitamin D is an important part of this. Vitamin D is at sub-optimal levels around the world due to diet, pollution, dress and lack of sun exposure . Small capsule, no taste, easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Got this for my hubby and he's been taking it for a month. The tablets are not too big, making it easy to swallow (he doesn't like drinking water when taking pill. Urgh men :)). It's a super deal at this price point, and it's enough to last a year and a half, so will see if this improves his D3 level. Overall, happy with the purchase.