MD

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Excellent !

large size, proper packaging, very good price. it helps me resolve my deficiency in vitamin D and to boost my immunity during flu seasons, I even take it if there is a good sun outside because I avoid long periods of sunlight due to sensitive skin. I used to take the 250mcg before but this dosage is good for me since I take it more often. It has an ok taste and the product is of good quality. Would defintely recommend it

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am so happy that I ordered this. I am very Vit D deficient and my Dr. wants me taking 5000 IU daily during winter, spring and fall. It is so easy with this one small pill, no weird taste or side effect either. It has been a month since I began and I can already tell a difference with my energy and also mental clarity. My next order will be a lower dose for the summer months. I am so pleased with the quality of this brand, and highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for offering such quality products and also for ease of ordering and fast delivery.

Bought these vitamin D tablets because I was having a hard time finding the 5000IU in a tablet that wasn’t a gel capsule! These are a little thick, so I have to take with extra water. The lid on the bottle isn’t the easiest to close, you have to push pretty hard. Overall, I would buy them again.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is also my favorite D3 supplement due to its powerful dose, if you're spending a lot of time working at an office or remotely you know what I'm talking about as there's not a lot of time to be outside whilst taking care of your family if they do outdoor activities at night. It has excellent absorption, although higher doses for a longer period of time may be quite toxic to your liver, you had better split these tablets in half, which guarantees you a whopping dose of 2500IU of vitamin D3 for over 4 months.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It took 7 days to get to my house (Brazil), and both came sealed, for security/safety. I take those twice a week, it's a good way to keep the vitamins high, and not get too much. Small pills, very comfortable to take.

75fe35d0-ed1c-4d62-af17-d2f5b4c56781
ee34d78c-8171-4dce-a1a2-4b06230b87b1
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

In winter, when the body does not have enough sunlight to produce this vitamin, capsules come to the rescue! Convenient form and clear recommendations allow you to use this drug at home after consulting a doctor.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is the same product that my doctor gave us in her office. I am very happy with it - easy to swallow and keeps your D blood levels above where they should be. Will purchase again and both myself and my wife take it daily;

Posted on May 6, 2022

My Dr. recommended this product. I have difficulty swallowing pills and this one is coated and easy to swallow. The product came quickly and the price was excellent!