MD

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
600 count nice

Bought this for our German Shepherd. great quality for the price, best bargain and works well. Our dog used to whine a lot when she would get up (German shepherds are prone to hip problems) but after using this for 2-3 weeks she stopped whining and became more active.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I bought this for my mother who has knee pains as it works for her, 1 tablet a day is enough for her so the bottle with 150 pills lasts really long. Good price too!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Exactly the right increment of glucosamine for my dog and he eats the tablet very easily. This is much more affordable than glucosamine dog treats!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have been taking glucosamine and chondroitin for years for the health of my joints. 21th Century tablets contain the right daily dosage in just two tablets and the price is great.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The quality of this product is great I have bought it before and have found it made a improvement with my joint pain The product arrived very quickly and in good condition I would recommend it

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

First time taking this product and just started. Tablet is very huge. Used it for knee and leg pain. Improved but not yet to see good result. Hope in the long run it help.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I've been taking this strength for a long time and I'm now happy I can get it from iHerb (instead of hoping to find it in stores) because iHerb's delivery is so quick and they list the expiration date online so you know before you buy. Can't beat that!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Been using this product for about a year. I do high volume calisthenics and my joints feel great.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take Glucosamine on a regular basis. So far it's kept me away from the surgeon's knife, whatever people say.