MD

Based on 7,048 Ratings
5,755
BNeiMDBr
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
A must try if you're looking for melatonin brands.

When dissolving feels kind of sandy under the tongue, other than that, great dosage, the cherry flavor is really soft and minty, other than too sugarish. It does have sweeteners like sucralose and manitol in formula, but I don't think it's enough to break feasting, if you're concerned. I'm in the last few pills and it did it's job perfectly: without any side effects the other day. Just induces a peaceful sleep on me, with a jolly awakening the other day. Great quality, great taste, fast dissolving and improved my sleep time.

b45d3573-d7a2-4f8a-8514-913332695def
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

After about 20 mins of taking the tablet, I felt naturally tired and drifted off to sleep. I rested well. I still will wake to go to the toilet but can fall back to sleep easily and naturally. I wake up feeling refreshed. Tablet tastes ok. Takes a little longer to dissolve than other brands but nothing too long. Will buy again.

52bc8307-0aa5-4948-820c-7b333567ba53
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Century 21 melatonin-The perfect sleep aid product for me. I take one cherry flavoured dissolvable tablet about 30 minutes before bed and find that century 21 melatonin to be a fantastic product which enhances my sleep quality 10 fold. I wake up in the morning feeling fully rested and refreshed with no drowsy side effects. Highly recommend this very affordable and effective product.

26c6f98a-c717-4cb0-9a1a-cc27020f79ff
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,571

Fast acting, helps my brain relax into a good night’s sleep with no foggy brain in the morning. High potency helps me get back to sleep if I wake up during the night. I trust this brand, great quality at a very affordable price. No nasty chemicals, high quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
5,152

I have had a headache for months and it's been getting worse. I took this vitamin on the recommendation of my doctor and within two days, the headache was gone. The headaches I've had in the past have lasted weeks and sometimes been so bad I couldn't do anything. This made a huge difference in my mood and I can't believe how much better it has helped

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
3,292

I started taking this vitamin to improve my diet, add vitamins to my daily routine, and improve my quality of life. I've noticed a burst of strength and energy since starting the supplement. I found this vitamin to be extremely helpful over the last few months and would recommend it for anyone!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
3,456

I've been taking this vitamin for several months now and it has been wonderful. It provides a burst of strength and energy, and I feel better about myself as a result. I take it every day and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent supplement to improve their health, immunity, mood, or quality of life.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
5,125

I've been taking this vitamin for about three months now and I can definitely tell the difference. It's helped me with my energy levels and my mood has improved too. The vitamins are convenient, easy to take, and help me a lot with the quality of life that I have. I love these guys!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
3,738

this vitamin - I have been taking this for about three weeks now, and I am AMAZED at how much better my health has gotten. It's given me a burst of strength and energy that I wasn't aware was lacking. My mood has improved and my skin is soft and smooth. Definitely worth the purchase!