MD

White Asian
Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Healthy👍🏻

I really feel it helps to digest. The instruction says you have to chew a pill while eating, however, this sweet candy taste doesn’t go when you eat some meaty or salty food. After having stored for a month in the kitchen cupboard, the pills became soft ((( Anyway, that’s the supplement that really works in human body, not expensive and very healthy!

d6354da5-7220-42e5-9315-b03b4d7346a1
164be14c-4c0f-40a6-98f5-5ebc044d6360
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I used to buy these enzyme tablets ages ago but got away from them because so many liquid digestive aids are now available to use and easy to ingest. So great tasting and they do the trick. Leave them on the table where you eat and easily throw two in your mouth to chew right after your meal. Love, love, love, these papaya enzymes. Will have to go on subscription so as to not run out of them. Good for the body; good for the soul.

c37ed0f8-3a3d-4106-8fdf-93bef56dc8cc
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm a fan of this vitamin. I've been taking it for approximately one month now and have noticed improvements in my quality of life and mood. I feel healthier, more energetic, and more focused. It's also been great for my immune system as I haven't had any colds or infections since taking it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

this vitamin is the most amazing supplement I have ever taken. I have had a difficult time trying to find a quality vitamin that would give me the results that this one does. The Vitamin helps make my immune system stronger and my mood more positive. It has improved my quality of life and well-being. My energy levels are also boosted with this supplement which is made with all

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and the results are amazing! It has helped me recover from a lingering cold, improve my mood and give me a burst of energy throughout the day. There are noticeable improvements in my health, immunity and well-being. I really feel like this is an excellent supplement to help improve quality of life.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for about a year now and I really like it. It has really improved my energy levels and allows me to work longer during the day. I also use it as a tonic but only mix 1 capsule with water before going to bed. Also, the price is affordable for what you get!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I used to have major anxiety attacks due to stress and my body didn't respond to the stress at all. I was in a lot of pain as well. I've tried many supplements and this one helped me so much, I'm now totally free from these problems!"

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for two months and I am feeling so much stronger! My immune system has improved as well, which is definitely a plus. It is not just a vitamin, it's an all around good supplement to improve health, immunity, quality of life, mood, and well-being. It also helps with strength and energy levels which I can definitely tell

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I am in the best shape of my life and I feel better than ever. My mood has improved and I'm more positive which is a great quality to have when working. This is the perfect supplement for me and I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health and well-being.