MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Attracted by the price

OK, I have to admit I was attracted by the price. I bought it for my mom who was suffered from leg pain. With 1000mg and 400 tablets, it can last for more than a year. Let her consume first and I will buy for my mother in law if it works and will write a better review later.

afb1e17f-88b9-42e2-834d-e6e7e52b32c1
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This glucosamine comes with size which easy to swallow. It help to reduce the symptoms of cartilage issue. I start to take this product and discover that my arthritis is not getting worse. Hopefully this product can keep the best quality for all of us who need this supplement. The packaging i recieved is very good condition. Cheers keep it up iherb 🥳🥳💝💝

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,332

I've found this tablet to be very effective in improving my health and well-being. I take it twice daily and I can feel the difference in my energy level and general mood. The quality of life has improved a lot, thanks to this amazing vitamin!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I was taking two product, chondroitin and this for my finger joint pain, however I found that his product alone alleviated my pain and allowed me to regain movement in my hands. I see real benefits from taking the product and the package is cost effective, lasting me around 6 months. I would recommend this product to others.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Glucosamine is a natural amino acid, which is embedded in the human body and is a compound in which a hydroxyl group of glucose is replaced by an amino group. It turns out that articular cartilage is mainly composed of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid, and glucosamine is one of the components of proteoglycans. By directly supplementing glucosamine, it can promote the process of synthesizing cartilage and supplement the strength and toughness of articular cartilage. Although glucosamine supplementation may not be effective in solving joint problems from the root cause, it is effective in reducing inflammation and pain relief, and has a great soothing effect on patients with joint pain.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

My dogs have had Ehrlickia (a tickborne disease) for over a decade and my vet suggested they take Glucosamine daily for their entire lives. I usually buy another brand but thought I'd try this. So far so good...I even started taking it myself for my arthritis so I hope it works. I like that it is a higher dosage per tablet.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like this attractive packaging. The ingredients in this product must be of better quality as it has been very effective. Since I took it two month’s ago. I find improvement in the condition of my knees. I did not feel any discomfort and aches like before. Will continue with this to benefit more.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I buy this for my dogs who have taken glucosamine for years. This is my second time buying this product and it's great for the price. Will keep purchasing it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

My mother who aged 60, has knee issue that aches her a lot to walk, this really helps her out to relieve the pain by helping her joints to be stronger.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I purchased these for my dog. They're quiet large but so is he. He eats them straight from my hand so I would say there isn't any horrible taste.