MD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I buy this for my wife that need to take calcium supplement. For this brand, it is cheaper to buy it here rather than going to the local pharmacy. She don't feel any different after taking calcium but I think it may take a longer time to see the effects.

437dc12b-e9c8-42a9-8fe3-c8a2899d85ba
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Thank you iHerb! Finally I received my orders in a very good condition and very good packaging. Expected delivery is bet 23-29 Sept but to my surprise it came earlier as expected. SMSA courier is fast! Will be trying this vitamins I ordered for my husband and myself too.

c3b87269-e8e2-4844-8b8f-ec1394860b13
8120bbd3-f769-4fa7-8e19-febcc8edbcbe
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I will say I am very impressed with this product. I am working on my doctorate in Physical Education and have always had an interest in nutrition. I have tried all kinds of supplements, but nothing works as well as this one. It really does what it says and made a noticeable difference to my energy level and general health.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This vitamin is one of the best things I have ever tried. I've been using it for years now, and have seen a lot of improvement in my health. It definitely helped give me energy when I was chasing that 10K PR. I can't say enough good things about this product!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

#1 vitamin for making you feel healthy, energetic and truly happy. It makes you think outside the box of just taking a pill. It's an active ingredient that changes your lifestyle, increases concentration and boosts your energy levels. It improves your mental agility also by allowing you to enjoy life more.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a month. I did a lot of research and decided on Vitamins because it was the cheapest and I trusted it. The first thing I noticed is that my energy level was noticeably raised; I was able to do more in the gym and not have to be at 100% effort level all the time. I also noticed that it made

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I've been buying this vitamin for over a year now, and it's well worth the money. It's helped me a lot with my energy, strength, and general well-being. My family has noticed a change in me as well. I feel more focused and energetic all around!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for the past two weeks. I can notice a big improvement in my health, better concentration and stamina. The most noticeable things are that I feel more energetic and less tired after a long day of work. Also, the energy is more stable throughout the day, even at bedtime. It is also making me sleep soundly too. A little

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I am writing this testimonial as a satisfied customer, after using this product for 2 months. Starting from the very first day I took it. For the first month and half I felt like I had a new lease on life and energy that I hadn't felt in years. During that time my self-confidence improved dramatically and the quality of my sleep increased significantly...for all