MD

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Excellent! Good price & good product

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

bd9e24c6-b26e-47b5-8572-bd0850b6024c
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I purchased for my teenager, which is also an athlete. My child always did have "growing pains" and flat feet. I don't like giving pain meds, so I tried Arthri-Flex. No more complaints of pain in the limbs and especially the feet. It really does support the joints. Takes a tab 2x a week.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Many supplements on the market contain glucosamine ingredient however they do not provide the same benefit as thjs is the only one that works well for my 70+ aged parents weak knees with joint-degeneration, it does not rebuild cartilage but did for sure result in quick improvement of their ability to stand up for longer, go up and down stairs with more trust, reduces knee joint pains etc.. in addition to that, it has no taste and the new formula has enhaned absorption, top quality !

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Order for a friend. He has been using different kind of product and switch to Arthri Flex Advantage recently. Used to have creaking pains on shoulders and knee pains whenever climbing up start. The excruciating pains gradually felt much reduced over time. He has con complaining much soon after and regularly take these. Very positive result after consuming this product after some time. Highly recommended to who have health challenges like ostheahtirtis, joint pains. Please take regular exercise as well besides consume these supplement. Definitely help reduce the pains.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Posted on May 14, 2022

6404b2b4-d182-4d95-9ac4-86b6c7b3eec1
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Got it for my father Has Osteoarthritis of both knees He used it 4 tabs a day for 2 months with significant improvement in Range of motion Now taking twice daily since last 3 months Got another 2

5a6ff6f6-98ab-4410-afcc-606322272416
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

High quality and trusted product, the ingredients are carefully selected for the purpose, suitable for adults and mid-aged people. overall very satisfied with the product packaging.

790c3dcb-fa97-4c8d-a7d6-72cb0906b682

Good product. I ordered it to help me in recovery from an injurie and joints pain. It is made of safe natural ingredients and vitamins which suits all ages but always ask your doctor before. This products company I always find it great quality with reasonable price. I'm completely satisfied with this product and it's recommended.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I am jogging 3-4 times a week... Sometimes I feel pain in my right knee. After taking these pills, I felt improvement as my knee didn't disturb me for several months, although pain eventually returned back. Still I believe if you doing regular exercises such kind of supplements are necessary ingredient for benefit of joints.