MD

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
很好!

Lipoic acid, widely known as the "universal antioxidant," is a mitochondrial enzyme. It penetrates cells in the body after being absorbed through the digestive system. It possesses fat-soluble and water-soluble properties, and it is also related to vitamins. It primarily acts as a coenzyme in the body, participating in the metabolism of glucose in cells and glands to provide the energy source required by the human body. Even diets high in ALA do not entirely supply this potent antioxidant. To create merely 30 mg of crystalline lipoic acid, the initial researchers who isolated alpha-lipoic acid needed nearly 10 tons of liver remains. As a result, alpha-lipoic acid is a nutrient that must be obtained by dietary supplementation.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Very good quality product. The ingredients is what what I am looking. Size is just right. The exact mg I was looking for. No aftertaste.

24f4759f-7c98-4645-8fa7-551681e8b5e8

I take ALA for Mercury poisoning under the Andy Cutler protocol. I have tried many brands. This one is the best value for the money.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

50mg of ALA is a small amount. But not if you are chelating. But I discovered emeramide is a better chelator. ALA is a good antioxidant and immunity booster for people who are not mercury toxic.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Buying this with small amount of alpha lipoic acid for regaining collagen, I take one pill a day with meal. My urine is yellow after taking this, I do not have any bad feelihg taking this after reading comments online that talked about its side effect.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great antioxidant, lowers the level of blood sugar. Acts as a powerful antioxidant in the body. It may play a role in weight loss, diabetes, and other health conditions. It lowers blood sugar levels, reduces inflammation, slows skin aging, and improves nerve function.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

As it's in tablet form it's easy to split this if you want to use smaller amounts, like when using Andy Cutler's protocol of mercury chelation. Seems to work as should for a good price. Be aware that there's a lot of calcium carbonate in a tablet. I prefer as little extras as possible, which is why I give just four stars. ATTENTION! E.g. Andy Cutler, whose chelation protocol lots of people use, says alpha lipoic acid works as a mercury chelator. According to him it has the ability to go into brain. This means that if you have mercury in your body alpha lipoic acid may potentially do harm. On the other hand he has a certain protocol where alpha lipoic acid is used to chelate mercury from the brain.

72de89f1-bf96-4d00-97c4-01c68a2d98b0
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i added this supplement in my diet but i do not thik that i benefit a lot from it. its has a bitter tast while swolling, the good thing is quality size and the package of bottle is good

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Fantastic quality ingredient ALA. Love the packaging. Small size pills, extremely easy to take. I feel a benefit in my energy.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I'm in love with how these incredible helps improve my overall wellbeing. this high quality supplement serves as my antioxidant.