Page 1 - Reviews - Zahler, KidsActive, Advanced Formula for the Healthy Active Child, Fruit Punch, 6.7 oz (192 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Aug 11, 2019

Why the title? My kids think it tastes more like strawberries with a hint of citrus (think the citrus may be from the pineapple fruit powder). Active children are working on their fourth week of school right now and was looking to help with some healthy alternatives for focus and concentration. Pre-measured scoop is already inside the container that is filled with fine powdered formula. One scoop to a water. I found the best balance was roughly 10 - 12 oz of water and mix really well. Anything less and the formula will quickly settle to the bottom. There is 30 servings worth in each container. Kids took right to this and have noted no side effects. I can say it does promote healthy choices at least; mostly because of reiterations from me and with them wanting to do well in school. Need more continued usage for focus and concentration benefits. Very pleased so far though; they are and love the taste.

6b001384-16c3-4d4e-8b5a-f98874ba6eed
cb749c80-d292-4406-8835-ef589649a9b4
Posted on May 2, 2021

I'm very happy with these vitamins. It's been only a few weeks since my son ( 7 years old) started them, but I see the result. He is calmer and more focused at school.

Posted on Sep 10, 2019

What kid doesn’t love fruit punch? I know mine does. I wanted to try this powder for days I need to make sure he is getting vitamin b. He is very athletic and sometimes sweats out just as much as he is putting in. It mixed together smoothly and easily.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Drink taste is a little sweet and has a bit of medicine taste. Not so pleasant. But I’ll still take to finish it

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Excelent product, improve the concentration.

Posted on Oct 23, 2020

My child had diarrhea after taking three nutritional supplements here, but I don't know what kind of food it is now taking only the shape of a purple fish. I'm going to buy it after I cover my body with abnormal reactions.

Posted on Aug 22, 2019

My daughter and son really enjoyed this. I got it to try out with my daughter for her ADHD. I seen a difference in her attention and focus after drinking it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2019

It mixed in super well with juice and my son didn't notice a difference in taste! This works out great for us since he doesn't take gummy vitamins very well so this allows us to get some into him!

Posted on Aug 6, 2019

My kids love it. It’s very easy to mix with water and they love the taste of it, while I love all the vitamins they are getting with it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2019

Easy way to get some extra b vitamins into my kids. They drink it without a fight. It’s fruit punch flavored and easy to mix. This is great for my 2 boys with adhd!