MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Great quality !this is not inly helpfull with candida in digestive track but also agaist seasonal allergies It has black seed oil in the ingredient which is a good immune stabilisator also helps body to fight candida fungi

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

The garlic flavor comes out a bit after swallowing, but it isn't too strong. I didn't notice a big change - but it was easy to swallow and it digested fine.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Very interesting product with two stage delivery. Size is small and taste slightly herbal. I have noticed that I get the most benefit from spore probiotics, especially bacillus coagulans. Great composition with antifungal essential oils and good dosage of spores. Unfortunately did not get rid of my infection completely, but greatly helped.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is very powerful - you can really feel each ingredient having an impact. The packaging is very slick.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Only works if you keep up with a candida diet.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I didn’t realize before I bought this that it is suspended in a garlic liquid. When I took it all I did was burp garlic all morning. I threw the rest of these away if you have sensitivity to garlic, do not buy these.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The ingredients listed are excellent but there's no way of knowing if they're pure or have any benefit.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I feel like they do what they promise. I am about half way through and would definitely recommend.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
10,468

Great product of , Intestinal Health & Yeast Balance, 60 Timed Release, prefect brand

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I feel it helps my gut and I feel good about it