Page 1 - Reviews - Yum-Vs, Multi V with Multi-Mineral Formula, Milk Chocolate , 60 Bears - iHerb
MD

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great taste and kids love that it’s a fun candy not a pill to swallow. It’s easy to hand them a chocolate bear and let them think they’re the ones calling the shots. Best camouflaged supplement I’ve seen lol. You may have trouble with them wanting a bigger serving.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Yummy! Tastes like chocolate almond bark, great for kids to take! My kids almost didn't believe me when I told them it was a vitamin haha. Very cool way to make a vitamin. They are about the size as a gummy bear, great ingredients, & have always been great quality!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

My three and four year old daughters love these. I could wish for them to be a little more complete, such as containing some calcium and a bit of iron, but at least the added ingredients are clean, and my daughters eat their 'pills' very willingly, and I don't need to try and coax their vitamins into them every day!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Child loves it. He doesn't like the gummy bear vitamins, so this chocolate one is amazing. There is no more crying to take his vitamin since he loves chocolate.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Has all the ingredients that children need in a multivitamin. The taste is just like chocolate and my children will only have this because it looks and tastes like chocolate. If you have children that love chocolate then they will enjoy these. The packaging and quality is fantastic.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I’m so happy I found this product! My 3 year old son won’t eat gummies, so he wouldn’t take any kids gummy vitamins. He loves his “chocolate bears” though! Thanks for making this alternative to gummy vitamins!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I bought this probiotic already for several times. This is the only form, which my kids love, all the other - chewable tablets or even gummies they don't like and refuse to take. I use it just for the strengthen the immune system for children.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

These are really good I've been giving them to my son. He doesnt like to have vitamin since others taste kind a weird for him. He likes chocolate, so it works out great.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

These are great and my son loves them: However, they’ve been out of stock for months now and quite disappointed that they’re not back yet.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Has a slightly oily chocolate taste but it’s good enough for my extremely fussy eater. Easy way to get vitamins and minerals into kids.