MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I used to not shave at all. but now, with that little package of lotion, with the adorable scent in the blue glass package, my face benefits and my sensitive skin could not be more gentle. it is very high quality and takes effect right away. the size is perfect for the composition.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It comes in a beautiful bottle sized perfectly for TSA approval and can be brought in your carry on if you’re traveling. It’s a good scent and the quality is excellent as can be expected of all Weleda products. It lasts for a long time even with regular use. The packaging is great because it’s a pretty blue glass bottle in a light cardboard box.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I've been wanting my husband to convert to products with less harsh ingredients and I am glad to have found this and have him try it. He loves it. He hates anything that has an overpowering scent and this one fits the bill - it has a light and comforting scent. My husband says it indeed is soothing for the skin. I foresee that he will purchase this again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I gave the after shave to all my nephews, who happen to have all Birthday in springtime. The youngest likes it very much, because he got no Akne anymore. The second, his girlfried likes the smell. And third I do not know yet. As always great product from Weleda. It is very effective and gentle on the skin.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My husband is European and has always found Weleda products to be excellent quality. He was very pleased to find a source for them in the US. Refreshing scent. Pleasant to use.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

My husband loved the fragrance! It’s without nasty ingredients and it doesn’t smell like the typical men products for after shave. Love it!

my husband uses this aftershave for over a year, gentle good for sensitive skin, do not irritate. very classy glass packaging and nice scent

50ae8952-2c70-46e2-8221-8bc2d2f7c9b8
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great calendula scent, very unusual for aftershave Very gentle , but working as a miracle, tried it with slant razor and it was great

a6ba4070-cecd-49dc-b5cf-77dca2b211de
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Loved it Nice scent Gentle on skin Easy application And great benefit with clear benefit

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excellent product with quality ingredients Very calming on skin Will keep using