Page 1 - Reviews - Wally's Natural, Ear Candles, Unscented, 12 Candles - iHerb
MD
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Itchy ears no more! I always keep a package of these on hand. The 12 pack is a great value compared to buying them 2 at a time in the stores. I can feel a vast difference in my ears after using. I love the composition of the candles as they are easy to hold and very effective. Relaxing too!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I like these ear candles. They work but bend over a little precariously as they burn near the end. Other ear candles I've used don't seem to do this. I wish they had a clear marker of where to burn too and a safety disc. Still, good value and does the job!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have been using this product for a while. My kids. “Love “ me helping them to do eat candles, nice bonding time with my kids.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

These are good, they clean out my head congestion well and clear up motion sickness. However, I know there are better quality out there but have yet to find a reasonable quantity for a reasonable price. These are the best for the price, I think.

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

I’m pretty sure I’m an addict now lol I have a very small ear tunnel, I don’t use nothing but this one about every 3 months. Love it, cleans everything, doesn’t HURT at all !!!! Just amazing

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Wally’s ear candles are wonderful and very easy to use. I would highly recommend these ear candles.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

These really help my ears. Delivery was ahead of schedule. Thank you!!

Posted on Oct 19, 2020

The hole at the tapered end of ear candles are too small and they get clogged really quickly. Valerian is great! Sleeping like a baby...for less $ xx

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

it was good but I meant to get the beeswax, it has benefits to burning it vs the soy bean. but overall its a good product

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great way to clean your ears!