MD
4.5

4.5
0tt0
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Every few months I’ll get a blood vessel that opens and spreads red around my eye. Usually it takes a week to clear up. Recently I had a blood vessel break and after four days nothing was improving so I tried these eyedrops. Within 24 hours there was a major improvement and after two days it was almost completely clear. Pretty amazing stuff!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This product has a lot of benefit. From the good quality composition, effectiveness on your red and dry eyes, feels comfortable not irritated, has the value for money. I frequently use this and recommend too. Scent is okay too. Recommended for ages who are experiencing dry eyes. Size and packaging perfect for traveling!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Everything you need in an eye drop. Visine eye drops are without doubt the most effective, I’ve tried all the others and after a while they actually make red eyes worse. Never had this problem with Visine drops. Pity they’re not sold in UK - although to be expected on Brexit Island.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have sensitive eyes and they itch all the time, I use Visine drops as part of my morning routine I add a few drops after i cleanse my face so I leave the drops in the bathroom cabinet I tend not to forget when i leave them there , before I wear my make up to avoid smudging my eye make up and it really helps my eyes are clear for the day. When I dont use the drops the I would end up wiling off my mascara and eye make up to have my eyes relax. They also help brighten the whites of my eye. this a staple in my bathroom cabinet!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My eyes are getting so irritated because of the long hours focusing on my computer, as I work online. This good quality eye drops that I use daily when I feel the need, gives an immediate effective releif. The good benefit of the drop is almost instant when I use. Recommend for all ages. The frequency of its use depend on the needs but when my eyes feel tired I use it as its written on the package.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I suffer from dry eyes all year round. These are easy-to-use eye drops. No burners or mines. I usually store in the fridge.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I like the way my eyes feel after using this Visine. Very comfortable relief from dry, red and tired eyes that have strained at a computer all day.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Its really good did what its supposed to do whenever i have a red eye i’d just use it, very good quality and effective.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you