MD
Based on 1,339 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,339 Ratings
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

It tastes so good and mix up well with water as well with milk . The quality is so good. The ingredients is milk and dairy so be careful id you are allergic But i think the size is the problem because it just contain 67 meals Fits perfectly in my diet i take it after workout Recommended

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great quality with relatively clean ingredients. I use it once per day after my workout and it tastes and smells very good. Not too sweet so easy to drink. I also sometimes add it in smoothies and it goes very well with all types of non-dairy milk and fruits.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Huge bucket to last for a while! The taste is absolutely great, leaving you feeling full with all the protein you need. We're happy.

e76b4b97-d091-4aee-bac4-fe57fce500e7
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Im going to repurchase this brand! Its so good the protein mixes really well not like the old brand i was using the flavour is good as well and it has small choco chips love it!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Best protein powder I have ever had. Taste like a really naughty milkshake. My kids always want to pinch it and think it's not fair I get to have chocolate milkshake for breakfast.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Tastes good, no weird smell or nothing. Cheaper than optimum nutrition. Easy to dissolve, not much bubbles. I drink it with psyllium husk for breakfast.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Taste is great. easy on the stomach. texture is light. definitely high quality. the chips are small but nice. package is clean. i like the smell of it too its not intense.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Value for money and quality item which helps my muscle with protein and amino acids. Made with natural ingredients. Product is packed properly and acceptable.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have tried quite a few and like this best. Smooth and a delicious chocolate taste. Packaging is great and I can reach my big fist inside to scoop out the powder. Highly recommended!