MD

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Great tea, it really helps!

Surprisingly good! If you are used to drink herbal tea, then you will not dislike it. It really helps to get rid of constipation. And felt refreshed after that cup of tea! Oh, remember, first time you should try it at home! You will understand what I mean. Hope you will enjoy it too!

32ccf410-100d-49cd-9f90-137766d197f5
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have used UNCLE LEE'S BODY SLIM DIETER TEA for years, and I highly recommend it to my friends and you who want to lose the extra pounds of unwanted waste in your body's digestive system resulting in a slimmer you. The flavors taste great and do not leave an after taste like harsh teas. It is packaged in individual serving tea bags with 30 bags per box. With no caffeine, your heart won't be pounding away when you drink it hot or cold. I drink it daily at night to keep me slim.

Ist day of drinking was awesome ,, i get some bowel movement and flash out all the toxins inside my body, the effect was really amazing, i eat a lot but i released it also the same day ,,, highly recommend for those who wants to get slim little by little follow the instructions and you will amaze the result

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Had my tea in the evening and I had to go to the bathroom the next morning. It didn’t feel like diarrhea, which was good. Will definitely buy this again. Amazing product.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

bloating reducing for a few hours after using this tea. beware it makes you use the restroom a lot. didn't lose any weight though. it's been 2 weeks.

Posted on May 26, 2021

This is a very good product. I drink a cup after or with each meal. If I ate heavily on a given day, I would drink maybe 2 cups of it the next day. I find that it helps me to maintain my weight loss and I can eat more of the stuffs I like!

3f0bc41d-fe96-4943-9e5c-d11e039286f9
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have tried this product before & it really helps. It is highly recommended & I love it. 👍

c655cb39-2b8f-4b2b-b88f-90e24bd9f563
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Been using product for the past 17 years. Have nothing but praise for the product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

this product literally work … it definitely get rid of every food in your stomach…

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

All natural ingredients. This tea has some really good reviews. Tried it last night and it’s gentle to the tummy. Give it a try.

c6ec1750-bf81-46c5-9ad0-9fff933cd3c4