MD

Posted on May 1, 2022
Delicate flavour

This Twinings of London Superblends Immune Support + Vitamin C, Mango & Ginger Flavoured Green Tea is a wonderful start to my day. I fully expected to leave all of this flavor for my daughter, who loves candied ginger. I enjoy ginger in cooking, but I don't like chewing on strong ginger pieces. Fortunately, this tea is a delicate blend of mango, ginger, and green tea leaves. There's also lemon peel, liquorice root, and other flavors added. There's also vitamin C from hibiscus, rosehip, and ascorbic acid. It comes together to make a fragrant and pleasant tea. The ingredients are organic, too, which is great! Nice tea. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

for green tea fans out there this is a new flavor you can try! it's refreshing and the best part is that it will boost your immune system at the same time!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This tea gives you a lot of energy, but I would not recommend drinking on an empty stomach because one of the main ingredients is green tea.

Barr
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love that they combined tea with vitamins, and without compromising the taste. My family loved it! Highly recommend especially for winter. If this helped you please give a thumbs up, thanks!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

i love that they combine vit. on this team that really support to boost your immune system starting your day w/ this team is amazing

Posted on May 13, 2022

Always on the lookout for an easy and delicious way to add more vitamin c intake. These tasted great and I topped up throughout the day. Really nice and soothing - can always rely on Twinings for good tea options. The mango was a really nice touch!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I was hoping for a very aromatic and strong tea. There’s a lot of flavour instead of herbs. So I would read the ingredients before the purchase.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Norm. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there. Quite an option

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is my first time buying this tea. It feels good. the perfect combination, a blend of ginger and mango and contains vitamin c.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Good taste and smell nice. It is so refreshing to drink.