MD

Posted on May 28, 2022
Just as I remember from my visit to Darjeeling!

I had the great honor to visit Darjeeling for a fee days, after completing some treks around the Kunjanjunga mountains. A serene, beautiful place with lovely people. The tea is just as I remember - dry, crisp, gentle and flavourful A sip takes me back to watching the snowy mountain tops, sitting care free in a tea shop in Darjeeling.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This tea is such good value, i enjoyed the Twinning series of tea i tried so far, potent and flavourful. The price is also reasonable for good quality tea and defintitely cheaper than what i can buy at the local supermarket. Highly recommend! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Darjeeling tea is my ultimate favorite black tea and I used to drink a lot of it. Fast forward, and years later I’m back drinking black teas and looked for Twining’s Darjeeling loose tea tins, however I could only find teabags. It’s still a very flavorful tea, but I prefer even deeper, richer Darjeeling. Perhaps maybe because it’s not in loose tea in a tin? I’m not sure. I would still choose to drink this black tea than any other brands. Twining’s teas are still great. Bring back the loose Darjeeling tea tins!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

If you ever had a Darjeeling tea you'll know the difference from all the rest, it's a unique thing that Darjeeling is only able to produce, like Terroir for wines or Latitude for olive oils. Twinings make it interesting and authentic, not the best I've ever had but pretty good Darjeeling.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Twinings makes great teas and tea blends! Some have caffeine and some do not. Darjeeling is low caffeine and has a classic english tea flavor. One bag can brew two cups. Nice package size, many people like the taste and use these teas daily. These are made with the best quality ingredients. The packaging protects and benefits the vital flavor.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This tea is my favorite mid-morning or afternoon pick-me-up! I love the flavor and the caffeine boost. Darjeeling is my favorite tea, and this is truly excellent!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've always loved Twinings. I usually order the English Breakfast, but I thought I'd give this a try. I'm glad I did! It's less strong and more flavorful.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I almost drink it everyday before going to bed. I love its aroma and the aftertaste is so sweet. But recently it is out of stock and hope iherb can refill the stock soon.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

darjeeling tea is the ultimate blend of quality and flavor. The ingredients are the best and it has a good amount of caffeine in it. The scent is very nice too and i like it very much